7

Putting the phone down, Wren's eyes still were fixed on Steve's own. "Care for a taste, Captain?"

"You bet sweetheart." He was out of his chair like a shot and immediately between her legs, seeing she was soaked for him. Wren now brought her fingers to his mouth and slowly slid them in.  "I'm gonna need the whole damn meal birdie...you've got me hungry for you now." He told her as he sucked the last of her from her fingers, ripping open her robe and taking in everything that was his. 

Her legs parted more to accommodate him, Steve noticing her underwear while admiring the body he possessed day after day. "Like them?" She teased as she looked up innocently at him. 

"Fuck...where have you been hiding those?" He asked, noting the black lacey crotchless knickers that she was wearing. They were most certainly not going to survive the encounter they were about to have. 

"Easy access to when you want me quickly, but can't be bothered to rip the clothes from me." She licked her lips and shrugged her robe off. "I'm gonna make it easy for you..."

Steve was all but huffing as he ripped the knickers from her and removed his trousers. "You're really not...you know I like it my way." 

"Oh yes, your way or the highway - Y'know I might just go back to the..." She went to get up but he pushed her back down again. 

"You're going nowhere - not until I fill you up good and proper." Steve ordered, hoisting her onto him and thrusting into her hard. 

"Oh shit..." Wren panted as his hands tore her bra from her body, carelessly discarding it somewhere across the room. No matter, she could find it later. Somehow she had a feeling that a new set of underwear would be delivered to her as 'compensation' for him destroying the others. "God, right there..." She mewled gently as already he was hitting the right spot deep within her.  

It was a wonder how her cervix had survived the amount of beatings that he seemed to give it. Steve was all for building resilience, and she had most certainly managed to withstand the torment he put her through most days. There was just something exhilarating about how he liked to have her.  She'd always get excited when he'd bind her hands together or restrain her in any other way, but she also longed for the day when she'd have full control. 

Unfortunately she and Steve were one and the same when it came to wanting to be the dominant one, however Wren had to submit, even when she really didn't want to.  The bedroom was his domain. Everywhere was under his command. 

And so was she. 

Her hands tugged at his hair as he kept her hips firmly in place while helping her to move on him, feeling the familiar ecstasy rising inside of him. Just how she was clenching around him was enough to send him mad. "You're always so fucking wet for me sweetheart...you were fucking made for me." He hissed into her ear. 

"I need to come..." She managed to half speak, half plead. 

Back to the pleading. It was even better when she was all tied up and had limited control over her body.

"This isn't a quick fuck little bird, you come when I tell you too." He told her firmly, wondering just how far she'd get before he could push her over the edge. 

Not long. That much was clear. 

She whined at this as he thrusted harder into her. Wren was fully aware that she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. Not when it felt like he could tear her apart and she was literally at her peak. 

"Look at me!" He ordered, eyes meeting in a haze of fire and clouded vision. "Come for me sweetheart, right now all over me, there's a good little bird..."