17

Steve had been in back to back meetings for most of the day. Both Sitwell and Alexander were giving him updates on how everything stood.

It was good.

The Avengers were now in custody, pending incarceration on the Raft. Pierce had managed to arrange a meeting with the President and World Security Council which would allow Hydra to offer their services. Alexander had taken the liberty of mentioning that SHIELD had failed in their efforts to protect, and as a result - according to Sitwell - all operations had been shut down, much to the anger of Nick Fury.

"Madame will deal with Fury. It's her wish to see that he gets a satisfactory ending in her eyes." Steve had explained to them both.

"The President would like to meet the man who will step in and help 'protect' the people - he's asked for you to attend on Wednesday." Pierce then told him, looking rather satisfied. 

"Then I will be there - Sitwell, have SHIELD completely shut down?"

"Yes sir, everyone ordered out, the place is heavily guarded."

Just as Steve had expected. They had Triskelion in the palm of their hand, access to SHIELD files. The new home of Hydra...

"Of course it is. It will be a great addition for us though - a new home for us all."

"I am sure that the Security Council will grant Hydra use of the building and its contents, as well as being open to bringing in our own tech." Sitwell agreed, looking to Pierce who nodded along. 

He flexed his bad hand so Steve noticed. "I know for a fact that they will grant us use of Triskelion."

"Good..." Steve had pondered, "Good..."

Now as he walked the darkened apartment he wondered where Wren had got to. The bedroom door was ajar and a dim light was cast through the crack. As he walked in he noticed her on the bed, dressed in what could only be described as the sheerest underwear he had ever seen and looking at him rather seductively. 

The little minx. 

"Wrenny..." he smirked, "what are you doing?"

"Hopefully you if this underwear does it's trick." She looked down at it and then back to him innocently. "Do you like it, Captain?" 

She may as well not have worn anything, but that's what made it all the more appealing. Under the thin material he could see everything and yet it denied him full access unless he ripped it from her.

Steve licked his lips, feeling the animalistic tendency rising within him. "You look fucking delectable." He growled and moved closer.

Wren passed him some wine, before reaching over and getting an ice cube from the ice bucket that was keeping the bottle chilled by the bed. He'd been working non stop for the last few days and in her view, he deserved a little treat.

His eyes watched her over the rim of the glass as she trailed the cube across her stomach, leaving a wet trail glinting in candlelight across her skin. Her hand guided the frozen water down...

Down....

Until finally it reached her inner thigh.

Steve threw the now empty glass to the side, sending it into the wall and shattering it into pieces "You're a fucking tease Wrenny..." he said, pulling off his clothes and then pushing her back so he could crawl over her. His hand grabbed the one that held the melting ice. "Now it's my turn."

He retrieved a new cube from the bucket and traced it across her breasts, nipples answering under the sheer material to the chill as he circled them.

"Want me to take it off?" She asked playfully, while looking up at where he loomed over her.

Before she could even reach down to remove the items, his hand had ripped both the bra and knickers from her. "Already taken care of, spread those legs wide for me."

They fell apart on his command and he moved down between them, teasing her inner thighs with the ice cube before running it over her folds. Her back arched at the sensation, gasps sounding like music to his ears.

Steve chuckled, circling the cube around her more until he slid two fingers inside of her, curling them within while she responded by rolling her hips against his hand. He was still teasing her with the cube, working over her clit while his fingers worked inside. "I need to come..." she whispered as he pulled his fingers from her, choosing to switch and rub her clit while the ice cube slipped between her folds.

"Look at you, so fucking beautiful all spread out under me. Look at me when you come birdie." Her legs shook as she reached her climax and came hard over his hand. Steve withdrew what was left of the ice cube and then sucked the taste of her from it. His eyes never left hers for one moment. "Delicious..."

Parts of her skin were cooler where the ice had chilled it for him, Steve deciding that there were not enough bites to cover her and giving her more for good measure. The marks from before were fading, but there would never be enough in his opinion. He would have her all bruised and bitten just to ensure that she would be forever marked.

The woman who he had chosen to commit herself to Hydra, and to him...

His little bird.

His Wrenny.

"Remember what I always say?" He reminded her as his teeth dragged across her skin before sinking into the place he wanted.

"You could do this all day?" She mewled slightly as the pained bites sent her head spinning and core throbbing once more.

"That's right..." he cooed, "and it's been a hell of a long one - I'm starved..."

Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist, pulling him down close to her. "I need to feel you." She whimpered, "please Captain."

"What my best girl wants, my best girl gets."

Grabbing her hips he pulled her further down the bed and into him more, already ready to enter her. He would never get bored of the feeling of her. How she'd always open up for him with ease and tighten around him in an instant.The little noises she'd always make on first contact always encouraged him. 

He drove into her harder, keeping a firm hold of her legs to keep her in place. "It's like you were always made for me." She groaned slightly, back arched so he could hit the spot she loved. He knew every little thing about her body by now but it was still a thrill as to what he would do and how. "Right there...don't stop..."

He was fully deep within her, hitting the place that now sent her wild.

"Who owns you sweetheart?" He asked her as he felt her clench around him, trying to hold her climax until his order.

"You, Captain."

"And who are you committed to?"

"You...." Her breathy whisper made him pull out of her and then flip her onto her front, then taking her hard from behind. She was dripping for him by now and the new position made the coil inside of her tighten to its fullest. His hand slowly slipped round to between the front of her legs, rubbing between them until she came shaking around him, Steve following soon after, making sure she was full of him.

Wren collapsed under him breathlessly, rolling onto her back once more and pulling him down onto her, loving the feeling of his skin against her own. His body pressed against hers, consuming her under him. 

"How did your meetings go today?" She asked. 

"If I had known that you had been waiting for me in here with your see through underwear, then I'd have cancelled them all." He smirked and placed a kiss on the corner of her mouth. "Things are on the move for us, as from Wednesday? We're gonna be in charge." 

She shivered with excitement. "I don't think I can wait for much longer." 

"Like you said before...it's gonna be worth it."