9

Steve had thought long and hard about the plan in question. He'd spent hours with Sitwell, Pierce and Rumlow pondering over potential situations that would damage the Avengers enough for them to be hated. The Sokovia incident was casting doubt amongst the public, there had been protests from the survivors.

But they needed to go harder.

A few agents were expendable for the task, soon Hydra would be an organisation that people wanted to work for. Trusting. Honesty. Never once had Steve lied to any of his agents – they all knew the score.

You worked for Hydra, then you died for Hydra.

They'd gained some intel that one of the test subjects, Wanda Maximoff, had joined their team. Steve couldn't have that. She was Hydra bred. Either they took back what was theirs or she would have to be eliminated. Wanda may have had incredible powers, but he had the technology to end her instantly.

She shouldn't have been so trusting of the Avengers.

Studying his screen, Steve brought up all the information on Baron Zemo, who Wren had ultimately recruited. He would be of some use for sure – he and Rumlow together with a kill squad would be unstoppable

"Your recruitment skills are flawless, little bird." He eyed Wren as she appeared in the office doorway. He'd summoned her after hearing about Zemo – she deserved a little treat.

"He is a man of many talents, he'll prove useful." She smirked. "Unfortunately I needed proof and it cost us an agent, but no matter. It was worth it."

Steve chuckled and beckoned her over, Wren coming and sitting astride his lap, bright and roguish eyes staring into his soul. "Do you like your new toy?" he asked against her lips, giving her bottom one a small bite. She'd needed something to strike fear (quite literally) into anyone who dared speak against her. He had his shield and so her riding crop would impose even longer methods of torture.

Her eyes lit up even more than he thought possible. "I love it." she breathed, "And I believe that my new underwear needs to be tested out sooner rather than later."

Already his hands moved to open her blouse, but she slapped them away. "I'm in charge." He reminded her. "You answer to me, do as I say..." hands once again popping the buttons open and slipping under the material. "Remember your place..." He hissed gently into her ear, mouth sucking at her neck.

Only good girls got rewarded.

A long sigh of pleasure left her mouth while his hand massaged one of her breasts, fingers gently rolling her nipple between them. "I think I may have to change into your present..." she sighed happily.

"Bedroom, five minutes." He commanded and she slid off of him already shedding her clothes and leaving a trail for him to follow. Luckily she'd brought his gift along with her, knowing he'd be wanting her to wear it. "You're a fucking tease." He grunted, shifting to adjust himself. She always had the power to make him painfully hard and now was one of those moments.

"Less than five minutes then?" She dangled her bra with outstretched arm, letting it drop the to floor.

He was out of his chair in an instant, scooping her up and taking her through. "Put it on, not the knickers...now."

She slipped the babydoll on while he tore his clothes off, pushing her down against the mattress and taking her form in. "I think I know just the thing." He smirked, reaching over to the drawer, and pulling out knife he kept in there 'in case of emergencies'. Originally he'd been tempted to take it to Wren's throat before he'd wiped her mind of all SHIELD filth, but now? She was already excited as she saw the blade, the slick of wetness between her legs telling him so. "How many orgasms can I get outta you tonight?"

"As many as you desire, Captain." She smirked and gasped, feeling the coolness of the blade trailing over her exposed stomach. Already the goosebumps rose, the tip of the blade now gently pressed on her inner thigh. "Go on..." she urged, her centre throbbing with excitement.

Steve trailed the blade inside her thigh a little more and then left a sharp nick in its wake – blood appearing. The sting was ending her wild, blade travelling up her stomach leaving little nicks here and there. There wasn't enough to bleed out badly, it was a simple scratch and would heal with no trace. Just as her bruises and bites did.

"Fuck..." she moaned, breathing hitched. The topside of the blade ran across her throat and collarbone, tip pressing gently against her pulse. "Steve..."

He let out a 'hmmm' and put the knife to one side, gently sucking the blood from all the scratches he'd inflicted on her, leaving her inner thigh until last. Tongue licking up her folders for good measure. "You're gonna be fucking clenching around me soon sweetheart..."

"Just...fuck..." Her back arched as two fingers slid into her, mouth still working at her clit. The tidal wave of ecstasy was fast rising inside of her, and she grabbed at his hair, pulling it hard.

Carrying on his assault, it wasn't long before she was clenching around him, and he came back up again, beard slick from her juices. "One." His lips curled into a smirk. He was going to enjoy seeing how high they could go in terms of pulling orgasms from her. Kissing all the way up to her mouth, Steve threw her a look. "I think we can get at least four or five more from you." she nodded and in an instant he'd flipped her over, pulling her ass up in their air and slamming into her hard

"Oh my god..."

"That guy has nothing to do with this." He chuckled, the tight feeling of him inside of her turning him into the animal that he was. "Now be a good girl and come all over me when I tell you to."

"Uh huh..."

Steve loved nothing more than rendering her unable to speak. Picking up his pace he could begin to feel her clench once more, milking him of all he was worth – at least for a good ten minutes or so. The night was still young and thanks to behind an enhanced individual, it allowed him to go all night if he wanted to.

And he could. Wren knew that much. At the moment she didn't care about anything other than trying not to climax until his command. "Always so hard for me..." she mewled. "Can you feel how tight I am around you?"

"You bet I can, you turn me more feral than I already am." He managed to growl out, feeling the fire raging by now. "Just one look...that's all it takes." His hands caressed at her breasts while he continued slamming into her, fingers then trailing down to the sensitive bud between her legs and working away at it.

"I need...I..." Her words spilled out as one big jumble, body snapping against her own while his hand moved to build up the heat once again.

It was enough to have her shake against him, soaking his hand while he shot hot ropes inside of her, giving her ass a painful smack, rewarding her for her hard work.
Collapsing beside her of, his mouth sucked at her neck, drawing the blood to under the surface of her skin. He savoured her scent, the adrenaline coursing through him still while she came down from the aftershocks of pleasure.

She was just divine.

And she was his to possess whenever and wherever he wanted.

Working his way up to her ear, Steve nibbled it lightly, his next words making her goosebumps rise once more.

"It ain't over yet little bird. Not until I say it is."