Chapter 31: Obedient

taking this moment (and bolding it) to wish my bestie @jessaboss3 the happiest fuckin' half birthday ever. w's in the chat 

TW: Gagging! Just a little. ;-) I'm going to put an asterisk before any mentions of it, just to be safe. Nothing pivotal will happen in the moments where we're gagging lmao

ALSO If you're tuned into the Shameful playlist, i recommend you listen to "Siin" by Habibi to start. I played it on repeat while writing the first part <3

special thanks to MaskHumanity (on Wattpad and Ao3!) for parsing through nearly 8k words to make sure I don't accidentally refer to Kylo's penis as a member or a meat stick. I would never do that to y'all.

Kylo's POV

She fully has me, and I'm hers, so I take her home.

I'll play this out in any manner she pleases, by the rules she scrawls onto perfumed paper at a moment's notice. She flits around, so dainty and unassuming; swimming, loose-limbed, around in her own world and waiting for me to catch up. Always looking back at me, making sure I'm still with her.

All I need is to keep my achingly steady pace, and I'll finally have her. And oh, how I'll have her.

I've already had her dripping halfway down my wrist. Oh, how I'll fucking have her.

My Sun Drops, my Magnum Opus, my masterpiece. Exultant beauty on display, just for me. Priceless, stretched across canvas and opened up just for my viewing. Her pigments fashioned out of crushed marigolds, violets, and blood-red roses. I'll crush her just the same; squeeze every succulent little bit of her and rub it all over my skin. I'll wear her.

Oh, how I'll have her.

Rapturous, consuming, brilliant. As Saint Theresa, forever entombed in marble, once wrote: "The pain was so great, that it made me moan and yet so surpassing was the sweetness of this excessive pain, that I could not wish to be rid of it."

She wounds me, then returns to sweep over the ache with gentle fingers. The sweetest succor I could ever dream of, and she gives it to me willingly.

Oh, how I'll have her.

If this is what love is, I could not wish to be rid of it.

My POV

"So you said something about a bubble bath?" Kylo remarks, hushed and expectant. He's got two Baccarat wine glasses slotted between his fingers, and a half-finished bottle of Sun Drops from my refrigerator in the other hand.

It takes me a moment to process his question. I'm still teeming with exhilaration – heat prickles at my fingertips, crawls its way up my elbows, my neck, the tips of my ears.

Jealous Kylo is what I wanted, and jealous Kylo is what I got. It didn't take much, either. All I had to do was sit and look pretty next to Eric for a while. I got under Kylo's skin just the right amount. If anything, tonight has further cemented my obsession with him. I'll do anything to have his thick fingers wrapped so nimbly around my throat again.

"Where is she?" Kylo coos, handing me my wine glass. I barely even registered his saunter toward me.

"Hm?"

"There she is. Zoning out, huh? What about that bath?" He takes a couple steps closer. He likes doing that, I think, standing over me. Reminds him of how much bigger and stronger he is.

"Oh, the bubble bath? I just–" I pause, allowing for a wicked idea in the back of my mind to come out of hiding. "Yeah. Was just about to run myself one, actually."