Chapter 33: Friday

couple things: 

1) happy belated to aysheashea -- from what I remember, one of the first ppl to read and comment on Shameful!!! My heart!!

2) exciting, fun little Shameful-related thing coming soon. i think y'all will like it <3 

3) opened up my bottle of Sun Drops for this chapter, after staring at it for months. So, if this chapter's bad, blame it on the Sun Drops. And if it's good, attribute it to the Sun Drops ;) it's over 10k fucking words, and i feel so nervous and excited about this one.

And without further ado... 

.

.

.

CW: sex 

---

"...And leave that pink fucking vibrator at home."

"You're back?" I'm in a fit of giggles. He's back, and he bought me panties, and he wants me to bring these panties, and he'll be here in ten minutes, and he's back.

"Fuck yeah, I'm back. Do you wanna see me?"

"I need to see you."

"You're gonna make me break traffic laws. You sweet girl."

It's been two days and five hours since I've seen my Congressman. My boyfriend. My boyfriend.

My heart grew twenty sizes upon hearing the sound of his voice. Twenty more as I watch each minute fall away – ten, then nine, then eight...

Seven when I've finally selected my perfume for tonight – La Habana by 19-69 – my skin's stroked with freshly-hewn wood chips and saccharine resin and heady, burnt caramel.

Six when I rifle through my Goyard work tote and find my new embroidered panties and throw them into another bag, along with two more pairs... just as a precaution. I tend to overpack.

Five when I smooth La Mer moisturizer over my face so I'm just as dewy and bouncy and sweet as I feel on the inside.

Four when my heart starts to hammer relentlessly in my chest. Four minutes – 240 seconds – before I see him for the first time in two days and five hours. Two days and five hours' worth of stressed-out, fried nerve endings and untouched skin.

Three when I scramble around in my closet to find my outfit for tonight. His text was suggestive, but it's Friday night in D.C. Are we going to dinner? A gala so I can get debauched in another powder room?

I shouldn't be so presumptuous.

Or maybe I should?

Two when, against my better judgment, I dress in a slinky, silky mother-of-pearl La Perla scoop-neck chemise.

What the fuck to wear over top, then? It'd be trite to play up the trenchcoat-with-nothing-underneath schtick. I wouldn't be able to step foot outside ever again if he did, in fact, plan on taking me out somewhere.

I run over to my phone – one minute remaining – and dial him.

He picks up on the first ring. "Fantastic timing, sugar. I'm pulling up."

"Hi. What should I wear?"

"Hi, back. I wouldn't worry about that too much. Come out, now. Dying to fucking see you."