Oscorp.

A/N: before we start i wanna say thank you so much for the support on this book, i will continue my one shots but not as often only the times i get ideas, you guys really motivated me to keep writing so thank you very much enjoy 3 chapters in one day:,)

-

Me, Peter, and Kate walk into oscorp observing everything. We could all tell there was something totally wrong. Everyone was running around searching for papers, phone calls every second, people running up and down the stairs. It was a mess.

"What the hell.." I mumble to myself as i look all around me.

"Dude what happened here?" Peter asks.

"Your asking me like i know." Kate replies.

"Guys cmon." I lead them upstairs. They both follow behind me.

"Excuse me who are you?" I hear a voice say.

"Oh were interns f-for oscorp." I smile at the guard. He nods and lets up go.

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy this is illegal! I am an avenger i cant be doing this," kate says yelling whispering. I put my two fingers over her mouth to shush her.

"Chill out we need to find passes," I say as i lead them towards a lab.

"Y/n im gonna have to agree with kate here, this is illegal!" Peter scream whispers thru greet teeth.

"Shhh" I ignore them both and i find these doctor passes in the garbage. "Here guys take these." I hand them both one pass each.

"Dr.Miller?" Peter says confused.

"And Dr.Allen?" Kate reads off the tag as she puts it on. I pick up one for myself and i read off the name too.

"And Dr.Bryant." I smile to myself. "Lets go idiots." I tell them both. Both of them follow me towards mj's dad's lab.

"Excuse me who are you and you can't be here right now." The guard says looking at all three of us.

"Oh ahem im Dr.bryant and we are here to investigate on the spider situation." I say trying my best to sound older than 17.

"Ok.." The guard eyes us all down but lets us in.

"How did you know what to say?!" Kate asks me.

"Oh look a bird!"

"Where!?" I trick kate and run off to Mr.Watsons lab. I investigate everything i see with the spider. I see it dead on a tray and some doctors by it. I walk over to them.

"Hello may i?" I say showing them my badge. They all nod and i observe the spider.  Interesting its blue and red. And it looks like theres blood coming out of its fangs.
"How did it die?" I ask the drs still keeping my eyes on the spider.

"It bit someone but we opened it up and theres too much blood for it to have just bit one person, we're thinking two people gotten it bit." I dr says. I slowly nod and itch the back of my neck feeling the bump from the bite.

"It was radioactive correct?" They all nod.

"But the public cannot know." A dr tells me which i nod at. "It was the only one of its kind and theres no bringing it back to life. Theres secrets behind this spider, Norman the owner of this building is searching for the bitten person. " The dr sighs.

"If someone were to bit what would happen to them?" I ask curiously.

"Some bad some good stuff. But a lot of bad people, the creator of the spider dr.watson has been told to kill it...But before he could someone already did. Norman wanted to keep this a secret, who knows what else he could be hiding." I hear whispering and see kate and peter motioning for me to come where they are at.