Explaining.

I wake up to my alarm beeping very loud this time.

"I hate school." I mumble in my pillow. When i go to turn off the alarm i hit it a little aggressively but i do that every morning and its still fine but this morning it broke? Weird, but a lot of weird things has been happening. I shrug it off like i always do and brush my teeth. "Are you kidding me!" I shout as my toothpaste squirted everywhere. I barley even touched it. I carefully use the tooth paste and successfully brush my teeth after that i comb my hair and floss. I get ready for the day wearing some grey sweats with a matching grey sweater. I slip on some air jordan low 1s and pick up my backpack and phone. I grab everything i need and realize something. Man i have to replace the damn door nob. I think to myself. I put a reminder on my phone to go to home depo or something. After that i knock on peters door. "You ready?" I ask him. He opens the door and nods.

"Have a good day kids!" Aunt may kisses both of our foreheads. We smile at her and head down to my car. I open my door and peter opens his but i hear a clang.

"What was that?" i asked confused.

"Y/n dont be mad.." peter says freaking out.

"Peter.."

"It came off i swear i didnt break it!" I immediately start laughing at how scared peter is. "What is it? Why are you laughing?!" He asks aggressively.

"Chill out pete, it was bound to happen." I start wheezing at peters worried face.

"Whatever lets just go." He huffs.

-

We get to school and once i park peter gets out of the car and walks away. Whats his problem. I ask to myself. Maybe its because of the door thing. I start laughing at the thought of his scared face.

"Y/n!" I hear someones voice say.

"Oh hey mj." I smile walking up to her.

"Dude you wont believe it."

"What?" I ask confused.

"My dad well lost his job at oscorp..and i think its because..uh of the spider and how it ahem bite you.." she says sighing and tripping over her words.

"We have to talk, after school." I tell her seriously. She nods and we walk to our lockers. Luckily they are right next to each other. I grab some text books and feel a pair of hands wrap around my eyes.

"Guess who?" I hear the voice say.

"Uhh..maybe that one hot girl from math class, whats her name? Oh yeah maddy." I say pretending to sound clueless. The hands unwrap around my eyes and i turn around.

"No, its me lover girl." She says with a frown.

"Im joking i know it was you, and plus maddy is actually ugly." Kate laughs at my last sentence.

"So lover girl huh?" She teases me.

"Huh? What i mean, i gotta get to class bye." I run off avoiding the topic. I get to math and I see ned. I go sit by him since hes the only friend i have this class with.

"Dude.." he whispers.

"Huh?" My eyes still focused on the white board.

"Peter told me everything."

"That son of a-"

"Ms.parker do we have a problem?" The teacher says.

"U-um no, no mr.robert." I say looking down. He still teaches and i try to activate my sticking ability. I grab my pencil focus. I look at it and start flexing every muscle i have trying to make it stick. Maybe i just needed relax. I take a deep breath in and put the pencil in my hand. I take a deep breath out and turn it upside down. Oh my gosh. I smile to myself. Its sticking.