United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Cap took us to this car garage thing where we meet our team. I see someone come out of a van sleeping?! This is a fuckin joke. I see a pretty girl her names wanda i think? Not as pretty as kate. I smile to myself.

"So who's on our team again?" I ask steve.

"Sam, me , you two, Wanda, Scott, Bucky, Yelena, and Natasha." Shit i didn't hear Kates name.

"W-wait kates not on our team?!" I ask worried.

"No why..? You got a crush on her or something." Sam chuckles.

"N-no its just...i-i know her in my life." I say.

"If okay we wont have you fight her-" i cut steve off.

"No- i'll take her i dont want her to get hurt." I reply.

"Y/n shes an a avenger im sure-"

"Will all due respect cap, this isnt robots or aliens. This is a Civil War." I reply. He nods.

"Okay i understand." He tells me. "Everybody get ready." Everybody nods accept me and Peter since we were already in our suits. I see some blonde lady go up to steve snd they start talking about something. I get in the beetle with sam and bucky. Peter agreed to go in the van with scott and wanda. Nat and yelena are gonna meet us there. Who even are those guys? I ask myself i shrug it off and we drive to the airport after the blonde and steve share a long kiss making me, sam , and bucky laugh.

-

I see steve walk out to tony. We stay behind until the cue.

"So like does the web come out of anywhere else-" sam asks me.

"What no!?" I reply.

"Okay..just asking." He chuckles. We get our cue and me and peter swing out helping cap. Bucky and sam stay low and use the building as cover.

"Clint, kate get on sam and bucky!" I hear tony say. War machine comes to pick them up and drops them off where bucky and sam are.

"Oh no you dont." I mumble as i swing towards the building. I land between sam and bucky and clint and kate.

"So we meet again." Kate says.

"Cant you just leave them al-" she shoots an arrow at chest but i stop it feeling that tingle once again.

"How the hell-" i interrupt clint by kicking him in the stomach. Sam and bucky start running towards the jet while i battle the two archers. I use the ceiling of the building to kick clint down the stairs making him fall onto glass. I go into combat no wanting to her kate. She goes to punch me but i catch it. I twist her arm around. She starts panting so i let go of her. Clint shoots an arrow making it stick the ceiling and swings back onto the 2nd floor.

"Well shit." I say as the get in position. Clint tries to tackle me but i flip over him and kick his back. Kate punches me square in the jaw and i tackle her trying to be gently as possible. I get on top of her holding her hands above her head. I web them together then i web that to the floor of the building.

"I kinda have a girlfriend." Kate pants out as shes trying to get the webs off. I scoff and get off of her focusing on clint. I see peter struggling really bad and leap out thr window making the glass break onto my skin. I begin swinging towards the battle. I see iron man blast peter making him fly back. I catch peter as im swinging so he doesnt hit a wall. I drop him off and i begin fighting tony.

"CAP SHEILD!" I shout out for cap to pass me his shield. He does so and i block tonys arc blast with the shield. I throw the shield at tony making it hit him in the head. Me and peter double him as we go into combat. I throw the shield in his face making it bounce to peters hand. I twist kick him in the face and peter throws the shield at his chest making me catch it. Tony falls to his knees and tries talking to friday but no use.
I hit tony in the face with the shield still latched onto my arm. Peter knees him to the face making him fall forward in so i do a flip kick to his face.

"Shield!" Cap yells. I throw him the shield which lets him block the blast from this guy with a yellow stone on his head. Just as me and peter were about to work on tony again this guy in a black suit like a cat comes and tackles us. When were fighting he scratched my stomach making me hiss in pain. Natasha comes out of no where and uses a device to send shock waves towards the guy in the cat suit. The guy falls unconscious. I see tony fly off towards..is that war machine falling in the sky?! I see him and sam race towards the falling armor suit. Shit.

"Guys go! You did good." Cap tells us. We both nod but end up going in the building bucky and sam are at.

"They need help dude!" I yell out to peter.

"Then lets give them it." Me and peter both swing towards the airport building crashing into glass rolling onto the floor. I see kate and clint again.

"You got her?" Pete asks making me nod. Peter goes after clint while i try to calm down kate. She punches me in the face making me fall back. I jump onto my feet again shaking the punch off. She tackles me making me fall onto the first floor. I groan in pain. She uses the stairs as she holds up her bow and arrow pointing it as my head. I slowly get up but limp. I see everybody leaving and sam getting arrested i dont see bucky i assume he made it towards the jet.

"Let me go kate.." i mumble as i hold my stomach.

"Why the hell would i do that?!" She asks aggressively. Theres only one choice now.

"Because.." i take off my mask. "Its me..." i sigh.

-