Spider-siblings.

Ah sunday the second to worst day of the week. I groan and get out of bed knowing what i have to do. Aunt may left to go to new jersey today, for a job interview. Not really sure but its kinda perfect shes out of the house. I begin to comb my hair as i just brushed my teeth. I realize i need some music and turn on 'puppy love' gosh i love oldies. I start to dance to the music then i feel something in my bones just like tingle i web the door so nobody could come in. What the hell? That was like a reflex.

"Y/n its me." The sweet voice says.

"Who let you in..?" i ask opening my door taking off the webs.

"Uh..peter." She asks confused, i slowly nod and go back to the bathroom spitting out-my toothpaste and washing my mouth.

"What brings you around?" I ask leaning on my bathroom door frame.

"I dont know i was just kinda bored. Hope i didnt come in at a bad time." I shake my head at her remark.

"You could never come in at a bad time."

"Why do you say that?" She asks confused.

"Cause there is no bad times with you." I say as i make my bed. I couldnt see her since she was behind me but im pretty sure she was blushing. I scoff.

"What?" She asks innocently.

"Your not gonna find what your looking for." I say as i continue to make my bed.

"What do you mean?"

"Your trying to find something bishop, but you cant. Thats in-fact why you came to my house right?" I say smirking at her.

"N-no." She gets flustered.

"Okay.." i shrug and open my phone. I see a message pop up and peters name.

Peter 🚀

"Y/n meet outside in 5." I read in my head

"Wait till kates gone shes looking for our suits and sus things since the oscorp incident." I type.

"Okay im hiding my suit rn." I shut my phone off after i read the message.

"Who?" Kate asks.

"Mj." I lie and look up at her.

"What did she want?"

"Did you forget that shes dating my brother?" I ask laughing and walk over to my closet.
"You are a very jealous type kate." I sigh.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not." I look over to her as she says it.

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am too." Her eyes widen. "Shit dammit! I messed up." I start laughing as im picking out a shirt.

"You know sometime you should take me to meet the avengers." I smirk at her.

"Hmm, how about no." She gets up for the chair she was sitting on and walks over to me.

"How about yes?" I raise my eyebrows and turn around to see her face to face with me.

"How tall have you gotten?" She asks confused.

"U-uh..i dont know." I say panicking.

"You must have hit puberty late." She scoffs. My jaw drops to the floor.

"Real mature." I shake my head.

"So what do we have in here." She walks into the bathroom. SHIT MY SUIT IS IN THE SHOWER. Good thing its not see thru oh shit shes going towards the bathtub.