Like A Couple.

I hear my alarm go off and groan.

"Wake up!" I see myself get hit with pillow.

"What the hell.." i groan as i sit on the edge of my bed.

"School time." Kate points to my alarm.

"I hate my life." I mumble and get out of bed. I open the cabinet under the sink and hand Kate a clean toothbrush. I put toothpaste on our brushes and give it to her. She just smiles at me. Now were both in my tiny ass bathroom brushing are teeth like a couple. Shes the first to finish brushing her teeth. Once im done we try and find things for kate that arent hella baggy. "Im pretty sure mj has some clothes here you should ask peter." I say yawning.

"Okay." She begins to unlock my door. Thats when it hits me.

"Wait!" I run into my door making it shut. Kate flinches.

"Uh??" She gives me a 'what the hell' look.

"Peter cannot know stayed the night especially in MY ROOM." I say.

"Well why-"

"He will never let me live this down." I sigh. "I will get the clothes." I say.

"Well what are you gonna tell him?"

"Easy. Mj wants some clothes and i will deliver it too her." I shrug and kate nods. I leave the room sliding out my door and knocking on peters.

"Who is it?"

"Ur mom." I laugh at my reply.

"What do you want?" He opens the door slightly.

"Mj needs some of her clothes back." I say.

"Well i'll just give it to her at school." He rolls his eyes.

"Pete clothes now." I raise my eyebrows.

"Whatever." He hands me some clothes. I grin.

I turn around and walk to my room right across the hall and once im in i lock it.

"Kids get up!" I hear aunt may yell. Shit shes gonna rat me out.

"Here are the clothes bathrooms there! I gotta do something." I say as i unlock the door once again i run to aunt may.

"Kids?!- oh hey y/n- why arent you dressed for school?" she asks.

"Aunt may its 8:30! You gotta go!" I make up a lie

"I swear it was just 7:30-"

"Nope its 8! Hurry your gonna be late." I grab her purse and keys as i push her out the door.

"Have a good day and tell peter his lunch money is on the counter." She kisses my forehead.

"Yep! Okay you too!" I lock the front door letting out sigh of relief. Shit kate. I run back to my room. I run into the room and see kate dressed in mjs clothes. I give her my small jacket so mj doesnt notice. Shit i gotta get dressed man. I start looking thru clothes and grab a black basketball jersey and a black shirt. I take some dark blue jeans and slide on some black and white converse. I change in the bathroom quickly then grab my backpack and keys. I put my phone in my pocket and remember..i have to take peter and kate to school. I begin thinking of ways to separate them and start pacing.

"What?! Whats wrong." Kate asks as she puts her backpack on.

"I have to take you and pete to school. Wait-" i cut myself off. "Hey peter!?" i yell from my room.

"Huh?!"

"Can you ride my old bike to school today?!" I ask.

"Sure, but why!" He asks. Shit shit shit shit