today

✞today
✞Faye PoV

after yesterday i snuck back into my hospital; past all the nurses. if someone asks, i was in the toilet.

i quickly changed back into my hospital gown which is rather un-lady like and not very attractive.

just as i rested my head on the pillow my regular nurse came through the door. my heart rate immediately picked up, what if she saw me sneak back in.

" Morning Faye" she said rather happily.

" morning" i fake yawned.

" Tired ? " She asked.

"Yeah just a bit "

" Don't worry about yesterday, I'll keep it a secret" she winked, fuck she knows.

" Um, thank you" my voice shook with nervousness. " We only went to the park"

"Aw that's nice" she sent me a gentle smile. " I'm not here to question you, just to simply check up on you and how you're doing"

" Well I feel fine" I smiled back.

" Is it because of the boy or the treatment?" she smirked and laughed slightly.

" A bit of both" i blushed. " I don't really remember him but I can tell he was a big part of my life before all of this shit" i lightly laughed.

her face looked surprised.

" Oh sorry for cursing" i blushed again.

" No it's okay ! it's not that, it's just that i've never really seen someone love someone so quick after they've just come out of a coma"

" Oh, I don't love him. Not yet" my smile becoming small.

"Yet" she smirked making me laugh. "Anyway like you said, you seem fine ! so you may be able to be released today"

I swear the speed that my face lit up could've even beaten usain bolt. as soon as she said that sentence the sunlight bled through the blinds.

I got out of my bed and opened the blind and revealed the sun to my eyes making me squint a bit, but the view is so beautiful I couldn't close my eyes even if I tried.

" I can't wait for this" i excitedly said.

" I can't wait for you either" the nurse replied, I could see her reflection in the window smiling directly at me.

I turned around and walked up to her, I hugged her and thanked her so much for being such a nice nurse to me.

" Honey it's okay ! I'm always here for you"

" Maybe we should catch up outside of the hospital now that I'm getting released" i offered.

" yeah sure. what's your number and I'll message you a day and time to meet up"

"***********"

"Okay I've saved your number and I'll message you later" she smiled at me and I hugged her again.

"Thank you very much"

"It's an honour, I will go and tell the boss that you're recovering fast and that I believe you should be able to go home"

I nodded my head as a response and went back into my bed and had a quick nap.