released

wow hey it's been a year since i last wrote a chapter for this fanfic! i'm so sorry :/ i've had a couple of messages/comments to carry on so i'll try writing a new chapter for you but just so you're aware i literally only just looked at the story again today so i may miss some of the facts i said in the past few chapters lol. anyway here goes.....

↠faye

i was awoken by a gentle shake on my shoulder, i groaned and my eyes slowly opened to darkness. shit i must've fell asleep for longer than i thought. i sat myself up and saw Luke sitting in front of me.

"hey beautiful" he smiled. i immediately blushed and looked at my hands and started twiddling my thumbs.

"hey" i replied quietly. i brushed my hair off my face and behind my ears.

"the nurse said that i can take you home" i smiled widely "but you'll have to come back to my place, is that okay?"

"yeah that's fine" as long as i get out of here, i'm alright with wherever i go.

i got out of bed, still wearing this awful hospital gown. i looked down at it in disgust and scoffed.

"ah i thought you might not want to go out in that" he chuckled "so i bought you some clothes to quickly put on"

"thanks" i grabbed the bag out of his hand and ran to the toilet to save myself from embarrassment.

he did a good job on picking out a decent outfit. a casual flowy white top with black jeans and black vans. i hope he didn't go out of his way to buy me new clothes because these don't look familiar.

i walked out of the toilet cubicle with my hospital gown in my hand and i looked in the mirror. my hair looked really tatty and my face was bare. i hadn't worn makeup in so long, may have to treat myself to some new products. Mac products seem to be the new "in" thing at the moment as i was reading in some boring girly magazines the nurse gave me. a new thing called contouring, don't even ask! i'm going to try it though. i walked out of the toilets and Luke was waiting outside.

"ready to go?" he said leaning on the wall.

"yeah" i smiled.

"cool. they said you need to sign out and then you're free to go" he smiled back.

i nodded my head and walked to the front desk with Luke. signed the paper to say i was allowed to leave, Luke had to sign too then i handed back my hospital gown.

walking out into the fresh air, knowing that i would be able to stay out here for as long as i want now felt amazing. i wanted to catch a tan, read books outside, go swimming in the sea and so many other things. i have the sudden urge to just let go. let myself free from boundaries that i created.

"we'll go back to my house then go the beach?" Luke said.

"yes of course" i smiled.

we got into his car which was parked in the hospital car park. as we drove away i stared at the building that pretty much held me hostage for a good few months and it slowly got lost behind me. i looked out the front window and saw big tall buildings and people walking on the pavement. so many people. everyone was wearing shorts, flowy tops, hats and sunglasses. summer was definitely here! i just can't wait to finally get to the beach.