Date? Date

Faye POV•

It's been a few days until me and Luke tried thinking of an idea. To be quite honest I've forgotten about it a few times. I know I should be thinking of stuff to do but there is literally nothing we can do. Unless..
"I have an idea" Luke suddenly stood up from the sofa in a rather quick manner. It made me jump how quick he leaped off the sofa.
"Luke jeez you just gave me a heart attack" I clutched my heart.
"Oh sorry" he chuckled "anyway, why don't we just go out on a date?" he smiled.
"I don't remember be asked on a date" I smirked, he sighed at my sassy ways.
"Faye, will you go on a date with me?" Luke asked.
"Of course I will you nana" I laughed making him laugh at the nickname I used for him.
He sat back down on the sofa as I contemplated on different places he could take me, maybe it will just be a normal date like out to dinner. The thing is with Luke is that you never know what's coming your way. He likes to surprise people.
He put his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer into the side of his body making sure I was comfortable. I leaned my head on his shoulder before my eyes starting drooping.
"Date?" Luke said.
"Date" I replied with a slight chuckle before falling into a deep sleep on his shoulder...

•Luke POV•

I flicked through the different channels with Faye resting on my shoulder, probably wondering what the hell I'm putting on the tv.
"We could watch this?" I asked her pointing at the screen and some random comedy programme. I repeated the question, again no answer.
For fuck sake, she's fallen asleep. Now what am I supposed to do. I turned off the tv.
I tried to lay down and rest her head on my chest to make me and her comfortable. She started shuffling and moving around so she was in a comfier position and I just watched her closely as her face screwed into different expressions. Probably having a dream. I wonder what she dreams about.
I waited for about 5 minutes until she was completely settled, I shut my eyes and my breathing started slowing down as I nearly fell asleep until I heard a sudden gasp.
My eyes opened immediately, but Faye's eyes were still closed. Soft sounds were escaping her mouth, sounding slightly like moans. I carried on watching her, every few minutes moans would come out of her mouth, what the fuck is she dreaming about. Probably about us having sex, I mentally thought. I chuckled at myself and left me to my inner thoughts.
I fiddled with pieces of her hair until I drifted into a peaceful sleep...