I'm Not Okay

New Chapter :D I had a bit of a writers block, I couldn't think of anything that could happen but I've kind of come up with an idea :)
**********************************

|Luke POV|

She lay there on the bed in her hospital gown so delicately, she kept twisting and turning, but slowly and lightly. She looked so peaceful while she was asleep. I just wish I could cuddle her and keep her safe. As soon as she opened her eyes a while ago she was amazed by where she was and that she was living.
|Flashback|
"Where am I?" She asked me, "you're in hospital, but you're safe, don't worry" I could see the panic fill her eyes, tears forming in them. I know she wanted to go but after all I've told her, she could at least be grateful. "You know" she started "I am thankful that you told me all of that, no one has ever said that about me, I didn't think anyone ever would because I'm so messed up, so out of control, I never thought somebody could ever love somebody like me" I saw a small tear trickle down her cheek. I grabbed hold of her arms, lightly because of her cuts and bruises, "I won't ever hurt you, ever" I made a promise to her that I will never break, she is my everything, I saved her life and she's saving mine by being here.
|Flashback ended|
I smile at the thought of her being awake, smiling at what she had said to me and what I had said to her. It's around 11am so she should wake up soon, which I'm happy about because today she gets out of hospital. But she has to go for regular appointments to check up on how she is, which I willingly will take her to. I wanted to be there every step of the way, I'm there to help her, no matter what. My phone buzzed in my pocket, so I quickly grabbed it before the noise would wake up Faye. I looked at the screen and saw it was my mum, Gina.

I hope she will be okay, make sure she gets out of the hospital fine, I love you Luke, you're a great son xxx
From: Mum

I text her back to tell her what I'm up to, and what will happen later.
Faye turned over to face me and her eyes slowly opened and stared at me, I stared back into them and moved towards her. She sat up in the hospital bed and rubbed her eyes and yawned. "Morning beautiful" I smiled, I saw the corners of her mouth turn up slightly, "morning" she chuckled.

|Faye POV|

"Morning beautiful" he said with that beautiful smile on his face, the sides of my mouth slightly turned up, "morning" I chuckled. Just those little things, like being called beautiful means a lot. I know I'm not beautiful nor pretty, but hearing somebody say that about me is the best feeling in the world. He came and sat on the side of my bed "you know, you get to leave hospital today" my smile disappeared, I'll have to face my mum. She'll beat the hell out of me because I haven't come home. Oh my god why did I do this, I'm so stupid. "You okay?" He asked. I couldn't lie and say I was fine anymore, I need to tell the truth. I need to tell him the story, I need to tell him what my story is. I grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes. "The truth is Luke, I'm not okay"
***********************************
So is Faye going to tell Luke her story? Will Luke change his mind about Faye? Will he still love her?

Thanks for reading, I love you all very much<3 over 200 reads holy crap thank you :)
Byeeeee :D