faye?

"um excuse me?" I asked
"I said are you a visitor of mr.greys?"
"I heard you the first time" I rolled my eyes "where's Faye? Faye Parker? This was her room"
"Oh she moved down the hall" he smiled.
"Well it's so nice of you to of told me that before I flipped out" I sarcastically told him. I whipped myself around pushed the door open and walked straight back into the horrible corridor.
I can't believe that asshole didn't say anything... I thought to myself.
I walked down the corridor peeping through the little windows until I spotted a girl that looked familiar.
I slowly pushed the door open and the girl look over and her eyes immediately shut. Why was she shutting her eyes, was I scary? I didn't scare Faye, did I.
I walked over to Faye's bedside table and propped my elbow onto the bed right next to her arm.
"Hey, are you awake?" I ask.
No reply.
"Faye?"
"Faye?" I repeated. She must still be in the-
"Boo" she screamed out. I immediately yelped and jumped out of my seat "I've always wanted to do that" she chuckled lightly to herself.
"Are you crazy?" I said breathing heavily and holding my heart. "You gave me a heart attack"
"I'm sorry, I didn't get your name?" she asked me.
"You don't know me?" I swear I could feel my heart being ripped into two separate parts letting the blood pour out. All the colour of my face ran off, and my eyes began to water. "oh my god" I whispered to myself.
Suddenly a doctor came through the door, not the same one from earlier. Thank god.
"Oh I see you made it" he smiled.
"Yeah but Faye doesn't remember me" I frowned.
She looked at me in confusion "how do you know my name?"
"Doesn't matter, I'll tell you later" I replied.
"Anyway, she has minor amnesia so she will have forgotten a lot but she will gain her memory in possibly a couple of weeks" he smiled at me reassuringly.
"I can't believe I missed you waking up" I huffed.
"I don't get how you know me" she shrugged her shoulders.
"Well you seem pretty inviting to a person that you don't know anymore" I chuckled. "That's besides the point. You are a girl named Faye Parker and you recently moved here from England to Australia." I took a breath. "You have been bullied throughout your life, but I found you trying to commit suicide and I saved you. You were in hospital for a few days but then you stayed at my house for weeks. I finally asked you on a date and when we were on our way there we was in a car crash"
Is it me or is there some onions in here jeez
"I had a broken arm, and a fractured knee but fortunately I got better. But for you, you weren't in a good state, and to be honest neither was I. You have been stuck in a coma for six months and today or last night you have just come out of it with minor amnesia which is good news" I smiled at the story but still with tears in my eyes. I could see tears rolling down her cheeks as I was telling the story but I needed to carry on, that might of made her regain some memory.
"Do you remember any of it?" I asked in hope.
"I remember you now, Luke right?" I smiled she remembered me. "and you have brothers?" I nodded my head, yes. "Were we like together?"
"I hadn't asked you to be but I suppose since we were going to go on a date I was going to ask you then" I shrugged my shoulders.
"Maybe retracing our steps would help me regain my memory" she smiled, god damn it, it's that smile I can finally see it.