Flashback

ahhh so another chapter! I don't know how long this is going to be, maybe short or maybe long. Thanks for reading this fanfic. Do you like Faye or naah? Her family is a bit cray right haha. Anyway back to the story :)

|Faye POV|

I made sure I had everything before I closed the door behind me and turned the lock. I just had to walk to school, get my classes over and done with and walk back, but it's never that simple. They always have to make it worse for me. Those bullies. People that hurt me. Sometimes physically but mostly mentally. They mess with my head, make sure they make me think stuff, stuff I shouldn't think about.
As soon as I walk 2 steps I feel the fresh breeze hit my face causing chills to run down my spine and through my body. I felt goosebumps start to raise on my arms and legs. My face began getting colder. But my legs were taking me faster. It felt like I was almost running, but the complete opposite way to where I was meant to be going. I'm not getting lost. Not again.
|Flashback|
The last time I let my legs take me wherever they toke me, they led me to a far away park. I was no where to be seen for days. Even I didn't know where I was anymore. Until, I was just sitting under a tree, daydreaming about nothing in particular and a man came up to me. He spoke to me, he asked me how I was. He was the first people in a while that actually asked me how I was. I though he cared. He sat down next to me and we sat and chat for a while. I unleashed all of the feelings that were inside of me onto that man. I told him everything. I thought I could trust him. But I thought wrong. One minute he was listening to me, the next minute he was grabbing my arms, and shoving me up against the tree. He tried to take my clothes off, but I refused. He got angry that I didn't let him do what he wanted to do. He punched me, in the face. I cried out for help, but no one came to help. No one looked over to see what was wrong. Nobody cared that I could get raped right now, at this very moment. I slapped him round the face. That was the worst thing I could've done. He punched me and kicked me until I had bruises on every part of my body. All because I didn't want what he wanted. Because he didn't get his own way.
|End Of Flashback|

I shivered at the thought of the dreadful remembrance of that event. I carried on walking, in the right direction. Even though I didn't want to go to school, I had to. I had to learn stuff, unfortunately. I reached the front gates, I walked straight through. I felt everyone's continuous stares falling upon me as I walked past. Everyone's attention was on me, god knows why. I was getting all the death glares. I saw the people coming towards me. I didn't react, I don't want them to know that they affect me. Because if I show my weakness to then they'll try to hurt me even more. I carried on walking with my head hanging low, there's no need to look up, I know everybody's staring at me. It's always me. Why can't somebody else get bullied? I got caught off guard with a body colliding with mine. I winced in pain because of my bruises and wounds. I looked up immediately to see a boy I'd never seen before. He must be new, or maybe I've just not been paying much attention, which is usually the case. I apologised and went to walk away, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to face him. I apologised to him once again. "Why are you apologising?" He said in his soft Australian accent. "Because I walked into you, I'm sorry" I hung my head down low again. He got his fairly big hand and lifted my chin up and made me look into his eyes. I never really looked into them but they were beautiful. They were a hazel colour, but more browny. Where as mine were just plain blue. "You know you have really nice eyes" he complimented. "Thanks" I can't take a compliment. Whenever someone says something nice about me, I don't believe it. Although no one says anything nice about me anyway. I'm so not used to getting a compliment. "The names Luke by the way" he held out his hand for me to shake it. "Faye" I shook his hand and slightly smiled. The first person that's actually talked to me.

***********************************
Thanks for reading this chapter! Hope you enjoyed it :) please comment suggestions on what you want to happen next or any ideas you have :)

Oooooo so Faye has finally met Luke! What will happen in the future?
Until the next chapter byyyyyeee

Twitter- lukessassybae
Byee- Elise xxx