Girls.

|Luke POV|

I swear to fucking god FIFA likes to piss me off so much, tonight it just doesn't want me to win.
Jai is finally home for what seems like forever. He's my brother I need some brotherly time with him. Wow I sound like a fucking pussy but it's true.
'Are you fucking kidding me' I shout at the screen 'as if I would want to fucking pass to him you cunt'
'Bro, calm down it's just a game' Jai laughed.
'This game is pissing me off' I paused 'a lot' I joined Jai in on the laughing until I heard a light knock on the door. I don't know whether that was in my head or whether that was in real life.
'Did you hear that or was it just me?' I asked Jai
'No I heard it, go get it' he shooed me off. I climbed off the awfully comfy sofa and walked up to the door. I turned the handle and opened the door. No one. People these days, fuck sake. I pulled the door to close it but something was in the way.
Oh shit it's Faye. She collapsed at my door. Fuck what do I do. I shouted out to Jai, that was the only thing I thought of to do.
Jai came running towards me complaining to me about how he was in the middle of a game.
'Jai I don't give a shit. She's collapsed' I pointed at Faye's body.
'Who the fuck is it?'
'Its Faye' I don't understand why would she of collapsed.
I picked her up and carefully laid her body on the sofa trying not to wake her.
'Who's Faye?' Why does Jai need to know every god damn thing
"A girl, can you clearly fucking see that she is unconscious and I don't know what to do, fuck"
"Woah bro calm down, just make sure she's breathing and leave her to sleep and then we'll go to bed because it is really late" Jai tried to calm me down but I'm seriously stressing. First of all why did she collapse? and how did she get to my house?
Even though there's loads of thoughts and questions swirling around in my head, I went to the cupboard to get a blanket to cover her body with. I pulled her dress down slightly because it was showing a bit more than you should see. I left a kiss on her forehead and walked up to my room.

Girls.