Goodnight

Another chapter! Hope you all enjoy it :D
**********************************

|Faye POV|

A woman stood at the door, I'm guessing that's his mum. She held out her hand for me to shake it, so I did. "Nice to finally meet you" she greeted "yeah, nice to meet you too" I chuckled. She seems really nice so far but I've only literally just met her. Luke introduced me, while I explained that I was in hospital. "It's okay, Luke explained everything to me" she smiled. Wait, he told her about me doing that? No, he can't of. He wouldn't of, he can't tell her about me, my cuts, my fail attempt of suicide. He can't. There's no way, he just can't of done. Before I knew it I burst out into tears and was being walked into their house. I was sat down on their sofa, still crying my eyes out, but something cradling me. I looked up and saw it was Luke. I buried my head into his chest and heard his heartbeat, it made me calm down. My breathing slowed down and the tears stopped flowing. I feel like whenever I'm his arms I'm safe, I feel like everything's been lifted off my shoulders. I slowly pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "Why?" he looked at me with a confused face, I only asked him a question "why what?" "why did you save me?" "because I'm not letting you die, you have so much to live for" I shook my head "I have nothing to live for Luke" "You have loads to live for, the most important thing to live for is your mum. She may of done stuff to you but she's still your mum and she loves you, like I love you" I lifted my head up to meet his gaze "You love me?" "Of course I do, you're my everything Faye don't ever forget that" he pulled me into a hug and I felt all the butterflies kick in. I hugged him back "thank you"

|Luke POV|

"Thank you" she said with her head on my shoulder. " I think you need to get to bed, go to my room I'll take the sofa" "No it's okay, I'll go on the sofa" she nodded her head "honestly, go up to my room" I smiled "up the stairs down the corridor and it's the second door on you left" "Thanks Luke but you really didn't have to" she smiled "I did have to, night Faye" "Night Luke" she said whilst walking up the stairs "second on my left?" she shouted "yeaah" I shouted back making me chuckle. She makes me smile like there's no tomorrow, like seriously, I can't stop smiling. I probably have the stupidest grin on my face right now, but to be honest I couldn't give a fuck because she put this smile on my face. Just the little things she does, like the way she flicks her hair behind her ear, the way her eyes glisten when I said I love you to her, the way her mouth twitches when she's about to cry, all those little things make me smile the most. I love everything about her, she just doesn't understand. I grabbed a blanket from the cupboard and made my way to the sofa. I would much rather be sharing a bed with her, but we aren't that close yet, urgh. I lay down on the sofa staring into mid air thinking about nothing in particular. It's really weird our house being this quite. Oh shit, I just realised that Jai isn't home yet and when he goes to bed he'll see Faye in there. I need to tell her. But I don't want to wake up. But I have to. I jumped up from the sofa and ran up the stairs. I slowly opened the door, and saw Faye sitting up in bed. "You okay?" I asked, she nodded and gave a weak smile. "Can't get to sleep?" I ask, she nodded again. "May I?" I pointed to the bed she was sitting on, she nodded again. Why isn't she talking, this is really strange. I climbed onto the top bunk and sat next to her. "By the way my brother shares a room with me" "it's okay" she mumbled. "What's wrong?" "nothing's wrong, just... I don't know" she looked down into her lap. I cupped her face in my hands and looked her in the eyes. Her mouth slightly twitched. "Don't cry" I said. "I'm not" she blinked multiple times. "Faye, please I know when you're going to cry" "Please stay with me" she pleaded, "in your bed or on the bottom bunk?" I asked, "here" she pointed next to her. She got under the covers and motioned her hand for me to lay next to her. I followed her actions and lay next to her. I turned to face her, and looked into her eyes. "I love you" I blurted out. Her eyes widened at my comment probably in shock. "I love you too" she replied. Oh my god she said it back. I kissed her forehead and she snuggled into my chest. I wrapped my arm around her to keep her safe "goodnight" I whispered, but it sounded like she was already asleep, what a night.
***********************************
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I'm hopefully going to start writing a new fanfic, can't decide on what Janoskian it will be about though :/
BIG NEWSSS! THE BOYS ARE DOING A FILM! HOLY SHIT GUYS!