I Love You

I'm back from my holiday :) hope you guys have been okay, and have had a nice weekend :D let's get on with another chapter...
**********************************

|Faye POV|

I woke up to those little beeps swirling around in my head. Repeating and replaying, never stopping. I yawned and stretched my arms out, then shuffled back under the really thin bed covers. I heard light chatting outside my hospital room door, I tried to listen in because I wanted to know what they were saying. "What if she doesn't wake up?" Someone said. "Trust me she will" someone else replied to the other person, "but I need her" those words made my heart stop, but yet my heart wouldn't stop fluttering with happiness. Just to hear someone saying they need me, brings tears to my eyes. I bring my hand up to wipe my tears away but someone slightly opened the door, I quickly shuffled under the covers a bit more and pretended to be asleep. The door squeaked closed and I heard footsteps come over to the side of my bed, but they just stopped there. What are they are they doing? I thought to myself.

|Luke POV|

I'm going to tell her, she may not be awake, she may not be able to hear me. But I need to tell someone especially her about how I feel. I walked over to the side of her bed and stared at her, she looks so pretty while she sleeps. Here goes nothing. "Okay, so I know you can't hear me, and you won't reply to me" I began "but I really needed to tell you something. I haven't told anyone this so I'm pretty nervous, even if you can't hear me" I chuckle to myself "so here goes nothing by telling you that I have feeling for you. I don't mean those little feelings that you get when you 'like' someone, I get massive butterflies flying around in my stomach everytime I see you, everytime I hear your voice. When I saw you trying to drown yourself, I couldn't help but think it was all my fault because I couldn't save you" the tears started forming in my eyes at the memory of her body floating in the water lifelessly "I want to save you. I want you to be okay. All I want is to call you mine and I can make you better. That's all I want. But I never had the balls to say it to, you are the reason that a smile creeps onto my face at random moments. It's all because you" I grabbed her hand and I squeezed it. "I love you" I finally let the words out of my mouth and out into the open air.

|Faye POV|

All those things he said to me. All those tiny little things, mean the world to me. He wants me, even if nobody else does he's all the matters to me. He slowly grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze. "I love you" the words slipped out of this mouth. I love him too, I just don't know how to say it, just incase he is pretending and he wants me to say it so then he had achieved what he wanted to. I could feel warm tears roll down my cheeks, making them red. I gave his hand a squeeze back to let him know that I heard. "You're okay! Oh my god you heard! I love you so much, please open your eyes" I couldn't tell whether he was smiling or whether he was actually excited. Here came the moment when I was brought back to reality. I slowly fluttered my eyes open, bright lights hitting them immediately causing me to blink a few times. But there he was. Flushed cheeks, his curly hair, that damn lipring and those beautiful eyes. The boy I love is standing right in front of me. Luke.
***********************************

new chapter! so did you like it??! so Luke told Faye how he feels! Is it a lie or is it the truth? Who knows, I will update soon, I've got the whole week off from school, so may update regularly :)

Thanks for reading! Please vote and maybe comment on some ideas or stuff that you would like to happen :D

I've thought of a ship name for Faye and Luke. Using a hashtag because why not, they're ship name is.........

#Laye

If you can think of a better ship name, please comment haha

Love you all byyyeeeeee- Elise xxx