Perfect

|Faye POV|

I woke up under the bed covers, they were super comfy. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I looked around the room. This isn't my room, who's is it? I jumped slightly when I felt a hand on my hip, i turned my head to see a sleepy Luke all curled up in the covers with his eyes popping out the top "come back to sleep" he muffled, "luke I'm awake now" he kept on pleading until I finally gave in "fine" I said, I shuffled back under the covers and next to Luke. "You're beautiful, you know that" I shook my head in disagreement "well you are Faye" he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him so our bodies were almost touching. It's a bit squished since it's a single bed but it's just about big enough for two people. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck and felt his breathing slowing down signalling he was falling back asleep. I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep with Luke's hand draped over my body.

|Luke POV|

I slowly opened my eyes and looked to the other side of my bed and saw Faye lying there, staring at the ceiling. "I never knew my ceiling was so interesting" I laughed, she slightly chuckled "to be honest, it's actually quite interesting." She smiled and continued staring, I smiled at her while trying to get out of bed. I'm in my boxers so I climb out of bed and walk over to my wardrobe. I felt a pair of eyes on me so I turned around and saw Faye looking at me "like what you see" I winked "no, just gazing" she smirked, she had her little morning voice. Jai never came in last night, probably at his girlfriends, he's always round there he might as well live there. "Want something to eat or drink?" I asked her "sure" she climbed out of my bed, oh wow she's just wearing her bra and panties. Nice figure, who cares if she has marks on her arms, that's part of her story. She has a really nice figure not going to lie. She walked over to me "like what you see" she smirked while walking away, I turned immediately just to see her arse. Perfect. I'm such a perv, but who wouldn't look at such a beautiful person like Faye.
***********************************
Sorry for the short chapter, just needed to fill you in on what's happening.
Also, sorry for not updating in a while, I've been super busy with exams and I've been on a camping holiday so really busy.
See you in the next update
Byeeee :)