Fears

{A/N idk what the fuck happened to the chapter screaming and shouting? anyway I want matter, nothing really happened, they just had an argument and forgave each other : ) that was about it and this is carrying on}

|Faye POV|

"As a promise to love each other we need to do something exciting, something that we thought we'd never do in our lifetime" I said tapping my fingers against the table.
Luke sat opposite me thinking, sometimes out loud which was quite cute. We're trying to think of some crazy ideas as a promise. I don't know whether we should do it, because to be honest I'm shitting myself.
"Luke I don't know whether we should do this" I trembled
"C'mon we have to, it will be fun" he chuckled, obviously understanding my fear of heights or falling or whatever. I'm scared of mostly anything because I haven't tried anything, I never got the chance to. And now when I do have the chance I'm fucking shitting myself. I honestly don't know what to do.
"But Luke I have a lot of fears, and what ever we do or we're going to do will take a lot for me to do it"
Yes, I understand that everyone has fears. But honestly, I have a fear of the world. The world can be cruel at times, well most of the time for me, and I'm just scared of everything that could happen to me if I explore or go somewhere other than somewhere I know or do anything I haven't done before.
Like most people can go and shop, where as I cant. There's too many people, I feel like they all judge me.
They can go get food from the cashier, I can't because I'm scared she or he will judge me for what I'm eating.
I've never been outside of my home apart from going to school and trying to commit. That's all.
Understand why I'm scared of doing this?
"Before you say, 'it's okay everyone has fears you'll get over them' Luke I have a fear of the world and what it may hold. I've never been outside of my mums house apart from going to school and to commit suicide." I muttered.
"Faye I'm always here to comfort you, if you don't want to do it we won't"
I ran round the other side of the table and Luke stood up looking confused. I wrapped him the biggest hug I've ever given him.
"Luke, I love you so much. Thank you for caring for me" He hugged me even tighter as I nestled my head into the nape of his neck.