This Is It

Hey so this is another chapter! I'm going on holiday this weekend so I won't be able to update so this is why I'm doing it now :)
**********************************

|Luke POV|

She doesn't know. She doesn't know how she affects me. She affects me in a way nobody else has before. She probably thinks I'm a total fool and an idiot, but all I want is to be her everything. I want to her to be in love with me like I am with her. Wait, am I in love with her? She has problems, but they won't stop me from helping her through it all. I know I don't know her story, she was right, but I'm going to help her get through it. How ever long it takes, I will help her get over it.

|Faye POV|

There's no easy way of explaining something to someone. There will never be an easy way, life never gives easy options. It's full of obstacles that we have to get over, but I seem to be stuck at a massive obstacle that I can't get over. My mum doesn't care how I feel. She never did and never will. I've decided to do something, that I never thought I'd do, but there's nothing else I can do. I didn't need anything but myself to do this. Even I'm not fully with myself. Maybe I shouldn't do this, but maybe I should. I need to, this will end everything. The pain, the sadness, my thoughts. They will all be gone, in just a matter of time. My mind is made up. I Faye Carter am going to do it today, and nobody is going to stop me. I walked out of the house trying not to make noise because of my mum. She seems to be sleeping quite a lot recently, I'm not complaining. It's nice not having her hitting me constantly. Letting my skin and muscles relax and get back to the way they should be. Obviously my skin won't be healed because of my cuts and open wounds. But that won't matter anymore, because it'll be gone anyway. There's no need for me anymore. Nobody likes me, they never will, and they'll never get the chance to. I'm leaving.
I was walking down the road, with the fresh breeze hitting my face. I'm not going to miss this place one bit. I clenched my fists and bit my lip. I didn't bring a jacket, why does that matter now anyway? I walked down to the end of the pier and sat right on he edge. So this is it. I'm finally going. This is my way out. I braced myself for the coldness of the water, and slid myself in. Okay, this is freezing but this is what I'm here to do. My hair was soaking, my breathing was heavy but fast. I looked around but nobody was here, thank god. "Goodbye" I whispered. I dived under water and held my breath. I'm staying here until I'm gone. I opened my eyes to look around while I was underwater, it's beautiful. Shadows moving, the waves rippling above my head. Things started to go blacker and blacker by the minute. I feel like I'm drowning. Just what I wanted. I closed my eyes, this is it.
***********************************
ahh Faye!
Thanks guys for reading, so close to over 100 reads, and close to 20 votes! Thanks for voting and reading it means a lot, I love you all<3
Maybe I'll do a check update before I leave ;)
Twitter- lukessassybae