CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5

"Good Morning, ma'am. I am Joana Mendez, your secretary,"

Kakarating ko palang dito sa opisina at may sumalubong kaagad sa'kin and she looks formal and pretty. She's also my parent's secretary at ngayon, sa akin naman but I think she's older than me for like 3 years or something.

"Good Morning," I greeted and continue walking.

"Do you want me to make a board meeting for your take over, ma'am?" she asked while we're already in the elevator.

"No, just tell me my schedule of meetings for today," I said because I have no time for that.

Also, my mom said that I shouldn't make it public. I mean I can just go straight to work without meeting for my take over and my parents will just schedule it anyway because we had an agreement that they will just make my take over public once Raven and I will go married.

I mean, the whole employees of the company will not know. Only my secretary and those people that I will have a meeting with. I'm sure they know the etiquette, business etiquette.

"Okay, ma'am. You have 1 meeting in the afternoon, you will have a meeting with the Team of the New Endorser of our new Launce Yachts," she said while we were still here in the elevator.

"Who's our new Endorser, by the way?" tanong ko kasi hindi naman 'yon nakalagay sa pinag aralan ko kagabi.

"Si Ms. Brianna po," she said that making me confused.

The name was familiar but there are a lot of girls who have that name in the Philippines.

"Who is that?" tanong ko kasi hindi ko kilala.

"Ah, 'yong artista po sa kabilang network. Mas marami po kasi siyang followers kasi nag vo-vlog rin po siya aside sa appearance niya sa TV at aside po sa commercial ay pwede rin po siyang mag vlog sa experience niya sa yacht," I know the concept of that kind of advertising but I really don't know here kasi hindi rin ako mahilig sa social media at sa TV.

Never mind, as long as she's popular than fine.

"Hindi niyo kilala si Brianna, ma'am? siya po 'yong bida ng The Sunset in your Eyes na sobrang sikat na movie noong nakaraang taon,"

I don't even have the time to watch movies.

"No, I'm not that into watching movies nowadays. Can you show me her profile later?" I asked para naman makilala ko 'yong ka meeting ko.

"Yes, ma'am. I will give it to you right away after I will take you to your office,"

"Okay, thanks," sabi ko at sakto bumukas na 'yong elevator.

Dinala niya ako sa office ko at nilibot niya ako sa floor na 'yon kasi sa floor na 'yon, opisina ko lang 'yon at syempre, sa kanya rin kasi para madali ko lang siyang mahanap.

I sat on my chair and looked around my office and it was nice. The office looks so nice, and minimal. I am planning to put some things in here when I have time. I don't like minimal things, you know.

I went back to reality when someone knocked on my door and it was her, then she came in.

"Ma'am here's the details of the meeting. Andiyan na rin po 'yong Profile ni Ms. Brianna," sabi niya at nilapag niya 'yong mga folder na dala niya.

"Okay, you can go back to your table," I said.

"Sige po," agad na rin siyang lumabas sa office ko at ako naman ay simula nang basahin 'yong binigay niya.

Anyways, I decided to go to another folder to see our new endorser's profile because it would such be a shame for me not to know who our new endorser is.