CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14

Numb

Days have passed and Raven keeps on giving me lunch in the office during lunchtime. I don't know how he was able to manage his time. I know that he's busy with his work too and I don't know how can still have time to do those.

He's a busy person. He has a lot of work, meetings, and things to do but I don't know how he still manages to give me those.

Everyday.

"Ma'am, lunch niyo daw po," my secretary put the paper bag on my table and this was just perfect since I am so hungry.

I opened the paper bag and I saw something new.

The flowers beside the lunchbox.

What are these red roses? why is he giving me this? There are no notes or sticky notes placed somewhere, but when I look at my flower base, the flowers have already started to wither.

Oh! he gave this because wants me to put this on the flower vase in my office?

Why did I not get it right away? damn! how stupid I am these days!

I sighed and put the flowers in the vase and now, it's looking great.

I get the lunchbox beside the bouquet and I saw a pink sticky note placed at the top of the cover of the first layer.

Good Afternoon, wife,

I hope you are doing well and you're having a good day. Have a great lunch with these meals.

Rave~

Tss. He's calling me that again.

He's been comfortable calling me that recently, huh?

He cooked veggies as expected since today is not Friday but I know it tastes good because it's the smell that can tell.

I had my lunch alone here in the office and I cannot thank Raven enough for making lunch for me. I mean, it's something that I always look forward to every day because his cooking is really good. I mean, it's more delicious really delicious than restaurants.

After lunch, I get my phone and compose a message to him.

To: Raven

hey, thanks a lot for these foods! I really love it, it's so delicious!

I sent it and I think he's always on his phone because he always replies this fast. Well, it's still lunchtime. He's probably not on paperwork or a meeting.

From: Raven

Glad that you like it. I am currently on my lunch right now too, happy lunch, wife

Raven sent a photo.

He sent his selfie having lunch in his office while he was posing with a peace sign raising the camera. It was like a semi-aerial shot of him.

Raven sent a photo.

He sent a photo of him again and this time it was his selfie again but he's facing straight to the camera and doing a finger heart sign.

Woah! since when did he learn about that? when did he learn that sign? only Korean drama fans and k pop fans knew about that? seeing him doing that pose is not cringe though.

Okay, I admit. He's cute doing that pose.

I chuckled and typed my reply to him.

To: Raven

happy lunch to you too

I put my phone down and went to the mini kitchen of my office to make my drinks. Although Raven already gave me a strawberry shake for my drinks it wasn't enough. I want ice coffee. I cannot survive a day without ice coffee or any type of coffee.