CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8

"Guys, I can explain. This is a misunderstanding. This is not what you are thinking right now, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about this," I was trying to calm the situation down and myself as well.

Raven was upstairs because I told him to put some shirt on. Hindi naman pwedeng nakahubad siyang nakaharap sa mga kaibigan ko.

"I'm calling Justin," Veronica said and she did and he got the same reaction as the girls did after she told him what they just saw by now.

Ugh! why they didn't tell me that they will come here para naman sa ibang lugar ko nalang pinapunta! hindi dito! And worst, they saw us in that state earlier.

"So, ano nga?" Bianca asked while the other person sitting beside her was still not back on their senses.

"So, what is this? you're already living with someone? we didn't saw him last week?" Veronica asked.

"Diba ex mo 'yon? paano 'yon?" takang tanong ni Julia sa'kin.

"Oo nga, ang alam ko lang ikakasal kayo tapos ngayon nag li-live na pala kayo," Justin asked over a video call that caught the attention of two girls beside her.

"Wait, you know about this?" sabay nilang tanong kay Justin.

"Oo, pati siya," Justin was referring to Bianca.

"Oo, pero bago niyo ako awayin ay sasabihin ko na sobrang busy niyo kaya hindi ko nasabi. At hindi lang ako! pati si Justin rin! alam niya" Bianca reasoned out.

"But still! you could've told us earlier,"

"Bakit ako? dapat siya 'yong magsabi hindi ako!" turo sa akin ni Bianca.

"Calm down, will you? It's a long story to-

"Oh, long story. I think it would be, why the hell are you going to marry your ex? are your parents okay?" parang mas galit pa si Veronica kesa sa akin.

"They don't know, okay?"

"Oh but still, tell us what happened. How did you end up here...with that guy?"

Ganyan sila 'e. Mas malala pa kesa dun sa dalawang nauna. Hindi sila makapaniwalang nakatingin sa'kin ngayon at hinihintay 'yong sagot ko sa mga tanong nila.

I didn't hesitate to tell them everything and gladly, they're not mad at me for not telling them about it in the past weeks.

"So, you're getting married in February?" Julia and Veronica asked while Bianca was just listening.

"Exactly but I don't know when in February,"

"Oh God, this is insane," hindi nga rin sila makapaniwala.

"Really insane," umiling ako.

"It's insane because out of all months of the year, they even chose February which is a month that you always hate, right?" Veronica asked making sure of it and I nodded.

"Indeed, I always hated February but I don't wanna remember it as much as possible as the years passed by.

I hated February because...

"How did you deal with it? you two have a past?" Julia asked and I shrugged.

Mas problemado pa sila kesa sa'kin ngayon.

"I just made some adjustments," sabi ko at mukhang mas problemado pa sila kesa sa akin.

I continue explaining to them at tulala lang silang nakikinig sa'kin and I am happy with that. That they didn't get mad immediately for not telling them about this for the past few weeks.