CHAPTER 36

Chapter 36

I was devastated, broken, and hurt.

The fact that the man I love just gave up on me and I don't think I can still able to live like nothing happened just like before.

I don't think I can easily move on from this because I love him so much. It's not that easy. Nasanay na akong nandiyan siya pagising ko sa umaga at pagtulog ko sa gabi. Yes, I said that I don't want to force myself to him but still, it hurts.

It hurts me so much.

Everything happened was just surreal. I can't still put those together in my head right now.

"Lauren, jusko, dahan-dahan lang, ibabalik pa kita sa bahay niyo," Bianca sounds worried while I'm sitting here next to Julia and keep on drinking the Vodka alone.

"Care to share, Lauren?" Veronica asked and I still can't say anything but tears in my eyes won't stop falling.

I can't help it. I can't just pretend like nothing happened.

"Ako na," inagaw sa'kin ni Justin 'yong baso tapos siya na ang nagsalin para sa akin.

He gave me the glass and I drink it straight and I can't still say anything now. Everything happened it just so painful for me to handle. My heart was aching so much.

Everything hurts so much.

I just cried my heart out to them though I am not saying anything. I can't still think of anything to say to them for now and gladly, they understand that.

But then I thought alcohol will make my feelings lighter and help me to get through this but it's just making things worst. It's just making things heavier for me.

How can he just give up on me like that? He didn't even think that I will settle down with him. He didn't even consider my feelings right now. He's so damn heartless.

I hate him.

I hate him so much and I hate him for hurting me this much.

What did I do wrong? why these things happened to me?

Ugh. I don't know. I just have to drown myself with alcohol to forget this shit for a while. I was drunk when I went back to Manila and I don't really what my parent's reaction will be. Besides, they just care about our business, not me.

"Hoy, ano ka ba? dahan-dahan! para ka namang mauubusan ka ng alak niyan, e!"

I don't know if Bianca was worried or nagging me like how other mom's did to their children.

"I'm fine, I can handle this," I drink that Tequila straight without any lemon or salt or whatever shit has to pair with that.

"Sigurado ka bang hindi ka muna uuwi? Your parents are looking for your for sure," Julia sounds worried as always.

"Just let them be," I said casually.

"Hayaan mo na, ako rin naman mag bubuhat diyan pauwi," Justin was tolerating me this time.

I'm glad to here that. If Veronica is here and she still drinks, maybe she would tolerate me more than Justin does.

Well, they have to. I need this shit right now. I need to take this pain out of my system even just for a while. Even if it is temporary.

Speaking of her, she came back which I thought that she would be going home since her kids are looking for her.

"Why you're here?" I can't help but to ask her kasi umalis siya kanina pagdating namin sa Manila.

"Of course, you need all of us, I can't miss that especially if you're in that state, I cannot just leave you like that," she said and gave me the drink which I really need right now.