CHAPTER 39

Chapter 39

I couldn't do anything because we're already in the plane and I cannot jump here. I will just die for escaping. I will just die and vanish from the sea and I don't want that kind of death, you know.

I would be so ugly when I die because of staying in the water for so long and maybe, I could never be found and buried in the sea forever and I don't want that.

Raven was sitting here beside me crossing his legs chillin' like villain after the success of kidnapping me taking me to any place he want knowing that I cannot do anything about it.

If you're asking why I didn't do anything while they're transferring me to a plane, it's because they made me sleep earlier at the van, I just woke up here in the plane with this guy I want to kill beside me.

"Saan mo ba ako dadalhin?" inis kong tanong sa kanya and just smiled turning his head to me.

"It's a secret for now," he raised his brows while smiling looking happy.

So, he's keeping secrets from me now, huh?

I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms on my chest looking away because I don't wanna see his face. I hate him for kidnapping me.

This is kidnapping.

How can he even do this to me? How can he make things difficult for me now? Gosh! Is he gone insane?

It didn't take that long when we arrive at the property and it was still not that dark.

It was an island and I don't know where island is this. There's a mansion 50 meters from us.

"Take care of my house, couz,"

Napalingon ako sa likod after I heard that voice.

It's Matteo giving the keys to Raven. So, this house was owned by him?

Wait. Matteo? That name sounds familiar but I think he just have the same name with him.

Nah, nevermind.

"I will,"

Raven take the keys and grabbed me by the waist which I pulled myself from him because I don't wanna be near to him.

"I'll go now," he said casually and went back inside the private plane and they left.

He take me inside though I didn't want to. I want to go back to Manila not to stay here!

The place was really nice, it was so elegant and private but I hate how he make his ways for me to stay here! he kidnapped me! For goodness sake!

He made me sat on the couch facing the sea outside since the wall in front of me was a glass.

I wonder how he even planned for this and how he knew that I will go to the airport. Too unfortunate that I don't have my wallet with me, it's my bag.

I have no money to escape from here and also, how can I escape from this island? I will gonna die for sure if I swim back to where I want to go back!

This is so unfair!

"What now?" I raised my left brow at him and he smirked.

"We'll stay here,"

"Where am I? where is this island?" at least I know where the hell I am right now.

"You're here at one of the farthest island in the Philippines, Ivuhos Island and this place owned by my cousin, Matteo," he said casually like he didn't did a crime of kidnapping me.

"Seriously? are you really going to continue this bullshit?" I can' help but to get pissed with him right now.

I hate him so much!