CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6

"Okay, let's start the photoshoot!"

I heard everyone was so busy at the venue of Brianna's photoshoot for the endorsement. I am just sitting here looking at them working.

Brianna was in the hands of her team now doing her makeup and everything. Feels like she has a glam team on her.

"Look on the side," the photographer ordered Brianna to look to the side.

She looks pretty from every angle. I can see that because I am watching her now.

"Okay, nice! smile a little wider!" the photographer ordered her again.

She really fits in this line of job. I mean, she's that passionate. Being in show business is not easy and it's not for everyone and I can't help but feel proud of her seeing her right now.

Who would have thought that little girl I met years ago would be in this state? pretty amazing, right?

The way she angled herself and smiled at the camera was just perfection.

I would love to see more of her photoshoot but I still have a meeting. As days keep on approaching, the more I get busy with my meeting schedule.

I've been busy for the whole week and I already have a lot of appointments. My life is starting to get busy as shit. When I got back to the office, I sat on my chair and rested because I am tired of going out attending meetings.

Ugh! this is so tiring! I hope I can have a break! like a weekend break!

I glanced at my watch and it was almost 5 PM today is the day that Veronica her family will come back here Philippines same with Julia from vacation and since I have no appointments now kaya pumunta na ako ng airport kasama ang mga kaibigan ko para sunduin sila.

******

"How was your honeymoon? Am I going to be a Ninang again?"

I asked Veronica humorously and she shook her head chuckling. We're here at Veronica's house I came here after work and the girls are playing with the kids now.

"It was great but sadly, you still can't be a Ninang because I am not planning to have a baby yet," sabi niya bago iminom ng juice.

"Well, CJ wants it already," I said and she agree.

"Yeah, he wants me pregnant but it's not that easy. He even wants to have twins again, I can't believe him," umiling lang siya at napa buntong hininga.

"Another twin would be great," I said and she sighed.

"Chaotic, maybe. You've already witnessed how chaotic Chadwick and Czarina are when they fight over something," yeah, I witness that.

"Daddy, I want pizza!" Czarina was looking up to Cedric while he was cooking in the kitchen then he face her then carried her.

Habang 'yong kakambal niya ay nasa labas na nakikipag laro sa mga kaibigan ko.

"Okay, daddy will make pizza. I will make pizza for my princess," he said sweetly to his daughter.

"CJ is spoiling Czarina again. Kaya namimihasa 'yong bata kasi lahat ng gusto binibigay," Veronica shook her head habang nakatingin sa mag ama.

"It's just pizza-

"Isa ka pa, pareho kayong dalawa tss," inirapan niya ako.

Well, it's true.

"Talaga? edi compatible pala kami ng asawa mo," I arched my brows at her and she gasped looking at me.