CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27

The next day was just a normal day here. After new years' eve, I am here having a vacation taking a break from work.

I woke up with him by my side while his arms are around my shoulders. He doesn't wake up early now unlike those times when we just moved into our house in Makati.

Now he has his lazy days of laying next to me and waking up late but he still prepares our breakfast, anyway.

Napuyat rin kasi kami kagabi. I'm wearing nothing but my panty while the rest of my clothes we're on the floor.

"Hey, it's already 10 AM," I said after I look at my watch.

"It's fine. I want some cuddles in the morning with you," he just hugged me more.

"I want some cuddles too but my stomach is getting hungry, wake up now," I hit his shoulders lightly for him to wake up now.

I didn't know that he was a sleepbaby.

"I'm here, babe. You can eat me anytime," he immediately get up and pointed to himself while grinning.

He's cute though especially because he's wearing nothing on top.

"I'm not in the mood to eat you right now, I want some real food," sounds like a demand from me.

"But I am yummier than real food," I can't believe that he's competing with food now.

"You're to compare yourself to food? seriously?" I raised my brows at him.

"Yes, I could even fill your tummy for 9 months," he lift his brows twice and I throw my pillow on his face then he laughed.

My face heated when he said that. Damn it! now, I am regretting why I opened up about food. Now, he's talking about pregnancy.

He went to my side the gave me his shirt instead of mine. I shrugged and put it on, without saying anything, he just carried me from the bed while he was laughing then he run out of the room.

Ano bang trip niya?

"Hey! what if you lost your balance! are you going to kill me?" I panicked because we were now walking down the stairs.

"Of course not, you said you're hungry which means that your most likely end walking slowly so I just volunteered for you to go downstairs fast," he grinned again and I wasn't able to do anything but to hold on his shoulders.

He put me down on the countertop then he started cooking. I look like a child sitting on the countertop waiting for my dad to cook me breakfast.

We had a cup of coffee together while having breakfast when he was done preparing it. Though there's no sunrise now I kinda like that feeling of walking up late without being scolded.

Having late breakfast with a cup of coffee beside the beach is something I never thought I could ever do with him or even with myself.

I like it this way. I wish could do this every day with him more often even if we will go back to Manila during weekends at least.

"Hey, can you at least give me work? like allowing me to help you?"

I raised my brows at him while my hands are my waist looking at him while he was mapping the floor.

"Babe, I can do this. You can just relax, you're not here to work, you're here to relax," his reason was not logical.

"And you're here to relax too," I said and he sighed.

"Babe..." his shoulders dropped.

"What, Mr. del Rango?"

"I want you to rest because I will be taking you out tonight," he smirked and went back to mapping again.