CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9

I have been busy the next days after that. I haven't even noticed that one of the days of this week will be the anniversary of Raven's parents and as planned, we will go to Hawaii to celebrate with them. I let the secretary take over while I am not around.

Raven is with me the whole trip together with my parents and was here at this particular hotel in Hawaii that has a good spot for sunset and sunrise.

As usual, our parents was the one to decide that we will be staying in one room and I can't have any reasons to complain about that since we're engaged and were 'getting along'

"Give me your baggage," he said while we're in the elevator.

"I can do it myself," I said.

"I know but as your husband, I should make things easier for you," cringe.

Husband, my ass!

"You're not my husband,"

"I will soon to be," he smirked then he just simply sneaked my baggage from my back.

The elevator door opened and he carried my baggage. I sighed before I followed him on the way to our room. I just don't know what's going on with him these days.

The room looks nice. Well, it's a 5-star hotel and it looks like this room was as big as a penthouse. That high ceiling with the chandeliers and the king-size bed is present here. There's also a jacuzzi.

Agad na akong natulog kasi napagod ako sa byahe. It's an 11 hours flight. How can I not be tired of just sitting for 11 hours?

I had a good sleep when I already woke up, it was already almost sunset but my eyes widen when I saw Raven sleeping beside me still keeping one-meter distance away from me.

He was facing me while he was lying in bed and his eyes were closed hugging his pillow. He's wearing nothing on top again and just boxers! gosh! how can he sleep like that?

His biceps are showing off right now even if he's just simply hugging his pillow. Does he sleep this? almost naked?

He's always like this. I mean he always sleep like this even in the house. Hindi ba siya nilalamig? ang lamig kaya ng aircon. Ewan ko sa kanya kung paano niya nagawang matulog ng ganyan.

But I hate my mind thinking something else when my eyes went to his lips. Damn! why is this happening to me? Why, Lauren? Why you're getting weird day by day when you're with him?

I gulped and take two calming breaths to take this shit out of me now. This room suddenly became hot.

He suddenly opened his eyes which made me panic for a second and I immediately get up from the bed for him not to notice that I am staring at him.

I can't help it, okay?

"Did you have a good sleep?" he asked and I nodded while yawning and taking my clothes off because I will just be wearing two-piece now for surfing later.

"I did," I said while trying to find my phone on the side of the bed.

"Oh, do you want to go out?"

"I will, later," I was still looking for my phone and where the hell that phone is right now.

"Have you seen my phone?" I faced and ask him and he shook his head.

"I haven't," he has also no idea.

I continue to look around and a minute after, I saw that damn phone on Raven's side. On his back and he cannot see it because it was under the lamp. But I cannot go to the other side because there's a lot of baggage there.