CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19

"Have a seat, my dear. You can seat right next to Raven," his dad said and I clenched my fist under the table.

I can never be happy having an uninvited guest here in my house. They didn't say something or clear something they invite her here. They didn't say explain anything, they just invite her like it was their house. I guess they just really want to insult me.

"Okay, Tito," she's really that shameless.

This is so insulting.

I got uncomfortable sitting here at the table with Raven's parents and that girl who turns out to be her ex-fiancé. My blood instantly boil the moment I saw her face remembering the last time that we met. I bet she doesn't remember but I remember it and I can never forget.

I can never forget her face.

This mean that Raven was engaged with another woman before me? Which means that girl that I caught that night was his fiancé?

He's already engaged to someone while we're in a relationship? that time when we're already together, he's already engaged? He's been lying to me all this time?

What kind of bullshit is this?

And out of all women, siya pa?

How did they know each other? Is this bitch come from a well-off family? how come she doesn't have such a class?

I bet this girl doesn't remember me. I am confused, I was so confused with what's happening right now. Why the hell did they invite this bitch into my house?

I look at Raven who's sitting at my side and I just can't believe how liar he is.

I am doubting now he really meant all the things that he said that night when he confessed that he still love me knowing that lied and keep a lot of secrets from me. Knowing that he's been lying to me after all these years.

Hindi niya man lang sinabi sa'kin ang lahat ng kakaguhang 'to.

I am trying to reconsider my emotions and calm myself down. Raven's parents don't know the past that's why I am trying not to freak out here but still, it was insulting for me to invite this girl here to my house.

His parents were insulting me though they were not saying anything. I never thought that they were this rude to invite Raven's 'ex-fiance' here to our house.

In our house.

What's the point of inviting her in the house? what's the point when Raven is already engaged to someone else which is me!

I didn't know that they were this rude, huh? I never knew that they were capable of doing such things like this in my house. I wonder where their senses go? Why the hell would they invite this bitch here?

Okay, let's just say that they don't know everything that happened in the past but given the fact she's Raven's ex-fiance and I am here, the present one. What kind of joke is this?

I don't understand. I really don't understand what's happening now.

Are they showing their true colors now just because my parents weren't here?

How can they invite her on a special occasion like this and even inside my house? The nerve of these people is pissing me off.

I don't understand what I am feeling right now. Halo-halo ang nararamdaman ko ngayon. They're insulting me. This is too much and Raven wasn't even saying anything.

He was just quiet.

How can he not say anything and let this happen? how can he let his parents insult me like this?