EPILOGUE

"Second placer, Raven Dashielle del Rango from Philippine Science High School,"

The host called my name and it's my turn to go to stage to claim my medal. I don't want to go there, I don't want to go I am too ashamed to be just a second place.

Always been the second place.

"Raven, let's go," my coach said.

I sighed out of disappointment before I went to the stage and claimed my medal.

"Eyes here, Raven," ugh! this is so annoying! now I have to smile again even though I am not happy!

After he took a picture, I went back to my seat and waited for this shit event to end. I don't like it here now that I was called as second place.

"Now for the Champion this year again, Veronica Elizabeth Enriquez from De La Salle University!"

Again! she's the champion again! I hate her! I hate her for always beating me! she's always the champion! I hate her!

She went to the stage with her uniform and she's looking happy together with her coach. I rolled my eyes and get my to play some games because I don't wanna see her face!

That medal should've been mine! it should've been mine! I studied! I spend sleepless nights yet I am still not enough! ugh! Fuck this!

I didn't stayed longer there because I don't wanna see her face. I hate her.

I walked outside of the venue and my blood boils instantly when I saw her walking on the exit of the venue as well. My face heated the moment her eyes meet mine and I thought she will be going to approach me but she didn't.

She was looking at someone in my back.

"Hey, Veronica! congrats!" I heard a girl's voice on my back and she immediately run fast.

I turned around and I saw her hugged someone. Oh, she must be that girl who congratulated her.

"Thanks! let's go to BGC! my treat!" she said to that girl.

"I'd love that!"

The moment she said that, feels like a slow motion when I saw her face for the first time. She smiled so brightly and she's so beautiful.

The moment I saw her smile for the first time. I couldn't move, I couldn't even have the strength to move.

What's her name?

"Raven, let's go," my coach called me and I also can't go near to her because she already walking away from me with Veronica.

I went inside the car but then my eyes was still on that girl.

For me that time, it was love at first sight.

The moment that I laid my eyes on her, I already fall in love.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. I couldn't stop thinking about her smile, her voice and everything about her.

She's Veronicas's friend, maybe she will go to one of our events and I can see her again.

I have that hope for the past 2 years but I haven't seen her then. Every contest that I attended with Veronica, she's not there.

I wanted to ask Veronica about her I was just too shy to ask her about it. Were not close, we're enemies.

When I can see her again?

Nah, nevermind. I should focus on my contest today. We will be going to Bicol to attend the National Quiz Bee.

When I got into the venue, I saw that familiar uniform. Ugh! she's here again! now I am starting to doubt if I can win this one! but then maybe I should greet her.