Author's Note

Congrats, you've come this far!

Thank you so much for all the readers who appreciated my story. Your comments, votes and reads is highly appreciated. Thank you for the patience on waiting my updates and I am grateful with your consideration for my slow update sometimes.

To be honest, I had suffered from a writer's block for months because I was so stressed from school works for a month before finals. Not because I crammed but because I am anxious not have mistakes making those project. That's why my updates are taking so long.

Also, I had my anxiety that took away my inspiration from me for months that's why I really had a hard time writing.

But fortunately, I was able to get my strength to write back during mid-year break after I had free from stress from school and return to music for a while. I stopped writing and focus on music to gain back my mood and I made it!

Your comments, post messages, votes and reads means a lot. It helps me boost my confidence to do better in every story that I make.

This story taught us no matter what happen, if you are meant to be, destiny will make a way for you to meet again.

To those who had their TOTGA.

Don't worry, may pag asa pa!

Their story taught us that it's never too late. They are the proof na nasa ex ang true love 😏

Boundless Temptation (del Rango Series #2) has finally come to an end. Thank you for riding along with their 'unexpected-marriage' encounter.

Raven and Lauren is now signing off.

See you in the next story of the series.

Have a nice day and God Bless.

-artie_craftie