CHAPTER 30

Chapter 30

Warning: R-18

"Prenup? w-why do we need a prenuptial agreement?"

Raven's dad asked and he looked worried now. I also don't know why my parents are talking about a prenup agreement now. They told me that they won't be going to have a prenup agreement with Raven since this marriage is about business.

I don't know what's happening.

I mean I knew what a Prenuptial Agreement is but I don't know why my parents are doing this now.

"Well, every marriage needs to have a prenup agreement because we don't know what will happen in the future and I want my daughter to have a better life in the future that we've worked so hard for her to have," mom said.

"But we've already talked about it from the start that we will have no prenup agreement, why change your mind?" Tito Juliano asked her.

"Circumstances changed my mind. I'm sure Raven will not mind, right, Raven?" Mom asked him and I saw how his dad made a face to him to say yes tell him to say yes but Raven immediately shook his head as he held my hand.

"I won't mind, Tita," he said and Mom nodded her face before she went back her attention to them.

"Raven won't mind at all. This is why there is something that bothers me and I just figured out that it was this prenuptial agreement," dad said and he sounded so serious right now.

I haven't heard and seen him as serious as this.

Tito Juliano clenched his jaw and opened the folder to read what was inside.

"All the shares of your company will only be to your daughter? What about our merging agreement, Mr. Williams?" he asked my dad.

This is what Raven told me and now I finally understand what their intention is and why they arrange for Raven to marry me because of those things they have in mind and their hidden agenda.

I know that he's frustrated right now. Just like what Raven told me, I already know what his motive is and why he made Raven marry me. I know that already I just didn't bother to tell my parents because they might think that I am delusional.

Or maybe my parents knew about it now?

Possibly. I don't know.

"Well, we can still do that, I didn't say that our merging plan will not go as planned just because we have a prenuptial agreement. Why? do you have problems with the Prenuptial agreement Mr. del Rango?" Dad asked him and I sighed as I felt Raven's hand holding mine under the table.

"No, it's just that I wasn't expecting this because we will be merging and I would think that my son-

"You're a businessman, Mr. del Rango. You also want the best for your son and I also want the best for my daughter and we will not know what will happen in the future that's why this prenup is very important," Dad cut him off and I am starting to get nervous now because I can really feel the tension right now.

"I understand what you mean, Laurence, but you know, the purpose of this marriage will be merging but how can we do that if you will insist to have a prenup agreement?" Raven's dad asked at parang nagiging matabang 'yong boses ng daddy niya habang kausap daddy ko.

"I already said it, we still do that even if we have a prenup, why are you so flushed over an agreement? we have the right to have that since we will not know what will happen in the future-

"Are you saying that we will acquire your company and steal the shares of your daughter?"

"I didn't say that, that comes from you. Wait, could that be the reason why you looked disappointed because we are asking for a prenup agreement?" Dad countered and I started to get nervous now, they were like on a debate or something.