CHAPTER 43

Chapter 45

Officially and Legally

Ever since I got pregnant, Raven take me here in our rest house here in Batanes until I give birth.

I lived with him again and no one is stopping us from being together. Even if I'm just two weeks pregnant, he's being so careful like I am 8 months pregnant.

"Careful, babe, you're pregnant," he's always like, treating like a fragile one while I am walking down the stairs.

"Babe, I can go down on my own,"

"No, you will not go down alone. I will clean the guest room tomorrow and we will be sleeping there for 9 months," okay and it a good idea too.

He's holding my hand and shoulders while we're on the way to the kitchen for our breakfast. He pulled the chair and made me sat there.

He served all the food in the table that he cooked for today's breakfast. I see bacon, eggs, sausage, fried rice and fried chicken.

This is all my favorite for my breakfast aside from him. But then moment I ate the fried chicken, I suddenly wanted to vomit it.

"Baby, are you okay? what's wrong?" he asked out of concern.

"The fried chicken, it smells bad and I don't like it," I put the fried chicken back down on the plate.

He tried to taste the chicken and he looked at me confusingly why I am acting like this right now! I just don't like the chicken!

"The chicken is good, babe. What's wrong? you don't like my cooking anymore?" he pursed his lips while frowning.

But I don't like his face when he is frowning!

"Do not frown or else I'll take your brows from you," I threatened him and he gulped then went back to his normal face.

"I don't like the chicken! it's smells bad! take that away!" I am acting like a spoiled brat now but I really hate that food right now.

"Okay, I will. What do you want then?"

"I want pineapple," I said.

"No, it's sour-

"You will get it or I will break up with you forever," I threatened him again because he's not agreeing me easily.

He always have something to say! he can just agree with me!

"Love, why you're so mean lately?" he pursed his lips.

"I will just stop if you will give me pineapple with salt," sounds like a demand but yeah, it's kind of demand though.

"Okay, I will buy pineapple from the market," he get up and was about to leave but I hold his arm to stop him.

"So, you're going to leave me?"

"I will just buy pineapple, babe. You said you wanted it,"

"But I don't want you to leave," I pursed my lips and blinked my eyes a couple of times to convince not to leave.

"Okay, I will just ask someone to deliver, okay? I won't leave, I will not leave, " he sat back on his sit after he called someone.

"The pineapple is on the way, I called someone from the market. They will deliver it here," he said and I hugged him sideways.

"Thank you, babe. I love you," I said sweetly because I am getting pineapple.

"I love you too that's why I am getting you pineapple," he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.