CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7

"What happened with the rule? you said it yourself that you will not bring any guy here! what happened? why did you bring a guy into our house?"

Is he mad?! damn, why would he be mad?! what does it do with him if I would do so? Justin doesn't count! he's one of my best friends! What the hell is he thinking now, huh?

"Oh, rule? what also happens with that rule of staying 1 meter away from me, huh?" binalik ko siya ng tanong at mas lalo siyang lumapit sa'kin.

"Tell me who's that guy first," seriously, Raven?

"Why would I? you don't need to know. Are you concerned with the payment? I can give you 100k now if that concerns you just please stay away from me," tinulak ko siya kasi ayokong mapalapit sa kanya.

"I'm not asking for the money, I am asking who's that guy?" hindi niya ba nakita na andito mga kaibigan ko?

"Bakit ka ba tanong nang tanong ha?! ano naman sa'yo kung nagdala ako ng lalaki dito! bakit nagtanong ba ako kung sino 'yong tumawag sa'yo kanina? hindi diba?" I arched my brows at him and his eyes darken looking at me.

"It's not about me, it's all about you-

"Really? you're making it a big deal? you're making it a big deal with me?" I cut him off and I am starting to get pissed and he's still not changing his frowning expression.

Hindi ko siya maintindihan kong bakit niya kailangang magtanong tungkol sa'kin! Isa pa, sa dami ng lalaki si Justin pa talaga? Jusko, sana okay lang siya.

Hindi rin naman kung sino-sino lang si Justin. Hello?

"You even said 'I love you' to him!" para siyang bata!

Wait, he's already been here for a while? because he heard me saying that I love you to him. He's just watching us, huh?

"And so? I like the food," I raised a brow at him and he clenched his jaw.

"You didn't even tell me I love you when you like the food that I cook for you! I cooked Turon and said that you like it but you never said that 'I love you! but when that guy cooked for you just one dish and you tell him that 3 words?" he's made because of it? I can't believe that he's that childish!

"Because you're not him, simple as that, Mr. del Rango," deritso kong sabi sa kanya at mas lalo lang nagitim ang bagang niya.

"Tss. I can cook kare-kare too! I can cook Kare-kare better than him!" he said then walked out.

What?! what the fuck is wrong with him?! why he's making everything a competition?! why he's making it a big deal?!

What's the hell is wrong with him?

Oh my God. I finally witnessed what mood swings with guys look like and he's the best example of that guy who has weird mood swings.

I can't believe that he just walked out for that shallow reason but what am I getting confused with is why does he care?

Whatever.

I sighed upon sitting on the sofa in the living room. I was stunned by what just happened. I can't believe what he just did and said. Para siyang bata! why would he even see Justin as a competition in cooking?

I sighed and I am suddenly craving ice cream para lumamig rin 'yong ulo ko. I went back to the kitchen to find out if there was ice cream but there was none. Inubos na nila.

I remember that there's a convenience store in the village located nearby at the entrance of the village. I went upstairs to get my wallet and Raven is not there, I don't know where he is.