CHAPTER 28

Chapter 28

After realizing that feelings for him, still, I can't even say it. Damn it, I should tell him, right? He's been waiting for this, this is what he wants to hear from me but my stupid mouth can't even say anything even a word.

Not even a single attempt in my head about confessing my real feelings for him.

Fuck, this feels like shit. I don't know, he's here now in front of me and I can't even utter a word for him. The concert is already done and I'm so quiet now. What will I say? I already said thank you earlier and I don't have to repeat it.

I can't even look at him straight now. Shit.

This is awkward and I got more awkward when he just freely held my hand and intertwined his fingers to mine then take out from the place.

"The concert was great!" he said while walking on his way to the parking lot.

Yeah, great. Great because I finally realized my feeling for you but I don't know why I am holding back right now in confessing to you.

"Are you okay, love?"

I went back to reality when he stopped walking kaya napahinto rin ako tapos humarap siya sa'kin sabay hawak sa balikat ko.

He looked worried and confused at the same time.

Gosh, why he looks handsome to me now? I knew that already but why now he's just more handsome than I thought especially when he did that face?

"Y-yes, I'm fine," I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling looking at him, I find him cute and I might kiss him.

"Are you sure? bakit parang malalim iniisip mo? care to share, love?" he asked arching his brows.

Ugh! if only I can share with you!

"No, I have nothing on my mind except y—

I immediately stopped myself from telling him the truth that I have no one else on my mind than him.

"Except what, love?" why are you asking too many questions?! can't you see that I am struggling here?

"Except for that concert, it was great. Thank you, by the way," I sighed out of relief because I immediately think of any other reason and he looked convinced by it.

"Anything for you, love," he smiled and kissed the top of my head then put his arm around my shoulders as we continue walking.

Binitawan na niya ako nang kinuha na niya 'yong motor niya. He doesn't have to do this pero sinuot niya sa'kin 'yong helmet bago niya pinaandar 'yong motor.

I get on his back and I can't hide my smile the moment he made me wrap my arm around his waist from his back as I leaned my head on his back.

"Keep holding me, love," he said sweetly I know that this sounds corny to other people but why do I find him romantic now?

Fuck, this feeling sucks but why do I am enjoying it? I don't understand.

Ugh! nevermind.

We went to some places before we came back home. He still took me to some places or should I say that he still took me to another date after that before we went back home.

"You knew the place well, huh?" I said when we came back here in the house and he looked so proud in it.

"Yes, I always came to this place during college days because one of my classmates always invites us here," he's now taking his shirt off to change it to his home shirt.

"Who's that classmate?" I asked as I leaned on the wall watching him changing his shirt.

He looks hot.