CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16

I was able to get 20 minutes early in the meeting and smoothly take the meeting with the major client and the most important part was I got the deal.

"Thank you for trusting our company, Sir," I said before we shake our hands.

"Also, thank you for accommodating with the changes of the schedule of the meeting," he said.

"Well, that's how flexible our company is," I scoffed and he laughed.

"I like that, thank you for the time, and have a merry merry Christmas," I never had a client that thank me for my time spent with them.

"I will sir, thank you," I said before we finally end our conversation here.

I was ecstatic after he left. I got the deal and I would be happy with that!

After the meeting, I went back to my office and sat on the couch. I sigh out of relief. Finally, I had my first deal with a major client!

I get my phone in my bag and I saw a text message from Raven.

From: Raven

Hey, wife! how's the meeting? Hope you got the deal. Reply to me when you see this message. I love you.

Tss. He keeps on saying that 3 words on the last part, huh?

To: Raven

i got the deal, thanks for the ride by the way:)

After sending that message to him, I put my phone down and think about what happened last night again.

Honestly, I don't know what to do with him after that sudden confession last night. I was still stuck in the middle, I don't know how should I react to that even now that he's being like this to me.

He's being that Raven that I used to know 10 years ago. He's defining no boundaries between us.

Yes, he cheated. Yes, I am still mad at him about it whenever I remember it but why does after his confession, everything change?

I mean, I feel like those pain in my heart from the past suddenly disappear the moment that I knew that he still loves me after all these years.

Ugh! I don't know! I really don't know what to do now!

I went back to reality when I heard a message tone from my phone.

From: Raven

Great, I also had a deal from a major client like you a while ago.

He doesn't like ecstatic seeing his text now like I am. He sounds so serious.

To: Raven

let's celebrate then

I was just saying, okay? I was just thankful also for him since he saved me from not getting the deal from that client. Though I'm still awkward with him around, I was just trying to do it as a token of appreciation, you know.

Raven is calling...

I answered it and put my phone away from my ears for a second with how loud his voice is the moment I answered the call.

"Celebration? just you and me?" so loud!

My poor ears!

I put my phone on my left ear instead.

"Of course, do you want to include someone else aside from you and me, Mr. del Rango?" I asked raising my brows.

"No, I don't want to include anyone! Is that celebration now?" he asked full of excitement in his voice.