Ending

10 years have gone by since you reunited with your family. You all had defeated Shredder and reversed the mutations including yours. Soon after the world went back to normal, you met a guy who treated you as if you were the luckiest girl in the world. His name was Austin. He was kind and sweet, not an inch of evil in his bone.

He wasn't even freaked out when you introduced him to your family. He actually loved them. It took your brothers time to get used to their baby sister having a man in her life, but they accepted once you were dating for a year. He had the best relationship with your brothers. He always kept them company.

After 5 years of dating, he asked for your hand in marriage. The wedding was beautiful and your brothers cried like they were the biggest babies in the world. Not long after that, you gave birth to a handsome baby boy and named him Lucas. Your brothers adored him and they loved being uncles. While you and Austin worked your day jobs, the 4 uncles taught their nephew ninja moves to surprise mommy with.

There was never a dull moment in your life now that you were complete. You met the love of your life, started your own family, and had your brothers and Master Splinter in your life. You were 27 now, your brothers were 32, and little Lucas was 4 years old. You walked in the lair from another day of work. The lair was awfully quiet. . .too quiet.

You smirked as you set your purse down. You walked around the lair quietly. You made your way to the dojo and looked around. Suddenly, your brothers and Lucas jumped on you.

"BOO!" They all yelled.

You all started laughing.

"Hi Mommy!" Lucas smiled.

"Hi baby." You kissed his head.

~night time~

Austin was working late again tonight and you had just put Lucas to sleep. You walked out of his room to see your brothers standing at the entrance waiting for you.

"What are you dorks up to?" You smirked.

"We figured you'd wanna walk in the sewers." Mikey answered.

"Since Austin's working late again." Donnie added.

"Sure why not." You shrugged.

You all walked down the sewers until you stopped.

"Why are we here?" You asked.

"Today marks 27 years since we found you right here in the sewers." Leo smiled.

You all looked at the dead end ahead of you. Your brothers pictured them finding you all over again.

"It's amazing how you guys found me after my parents hid me from the kraang." You said.

"That was the best day of our lives, (n/n)." Raph ruffled your hair, "we found you and loved you forever."

"You guys are the best big brothers I could ever ask for." You hugged them all in a group hug, "I love you guys."