Prisioner

You woke up in a cell and looked around. You started bouncing off the walls.

"No....no no NO!" You yelled banging the walls, "I DON'T BELONG HERE!"

You heard clanking from outside and you squeezed into a ball in the far corner. The cell door opened and two Kraang were there.

"The one known as 4377 project must come with kraang." One said.

"Yeah well the one known as 4377 project is NOT COMING WITH KRAANG!" You yelled.

They grabbed you and you squirmed.

"LET ME GO!!"

They brought you to a room and strapped you in a chair. They pulled out a knife and a microchip.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"Kraang must cut skin of the left arm to place tracking device." The other one said.

They cut your skin and you screamed. They placed the microchip in your cut arm and wrapped your arm in a white bandage. They grabbed you and threw you back in the cell.

"If the one known as the 4377 project escapes Kraang, Kraang will find the 4377 project with tracking device tracker." One said and left.

Tears dropped from your eyes. You held your knees and sobbed.

"Why me?" You asked.

The kraang opened your cell again and you backed up.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" You yelled.

"4377 project must come with Kraang." One said.

They grabbed you and walked to the lab. They strapped you to a table and you struggled to break free.

"STOP!" You cried.

"4377 project is ready for mutagen." The kraang said.

Your eyes widened as they brought a syringe full of mutagen.

"No! Let me go!" You struggled.

They held you still and one kraang stuck the syringe in your neck. You screamed in pain as the pain grew more unbearable. You broke free from the table and wolf ears grew on top of you head, a tail popped out, and your fingernails slowly turned to claws.

"AHHHH!" You screamed holding your head.

Once the mutagen steadied in your blood system, your pupils shrink.

"AROOOOOOOOO!" You howled.

Leo and the others locked themselves in their rooms since they came home. They all cried and held something that was once yours. Leo held your "space heroes" dvd, Raph held the picture of you and him when you were sleeping, Donnie held your first beaker, and Mikey held your teddy bear. Splinter noticed their behavior and had to do something about it.

"My sons!" He called.

The 4 turtles slowly walked out of their rooms and walked to the dojo. The stood before Splinter with their heads down.

"I know you are all sad about the lose of (y/n)." He said, "but we must continue our training to defeat Shredder."

They lifted their heads with tear stains on their cheeks.

"But Sensei, she meant...so much to us." Donnie sobbed.

"I know." He replied, "she meant very much to me as well. We will remember her for everything. But we must train to fight our enemy."

"Can we still celebrate her birthday?" Mikey asked.

"Of course." Splinter answered, "like I said, we will remember her."

"But what really hurts is that she was so young." Mikey sobbed.

Leo hugged him so he could calm down. Raph picked up Spike and petted him.

"Seriously? You have Spike?" Leo asked.

"HEY! This was the turtle (y/n) brought home one day when we were younger. Since all I did was stay in my room. If she was never here, I would've never gotten him." Raph defended.

"I see that you all need a day to yourselves because of this event. You may go back to what you were doing." Splinter said and walked to his room.

He closed the door and locked it. Tears fell from his eyes.

"(Y/n), I hope you will return."