Meeting April

(f/m): favorite movie

The guys went to go save the girl while you stayed and watched TV. You wrapped yourself in your blanket and turned on (f/m). But you were bored. You got out your T-Phone and started playing a game.

Leo and the others made it to the Kraaang hideout. He started making hand motions that meant nothing to his brothers.

"What's the supposed to mean?" Mikey asked.

Leo rolled his eyes, "go around back."

They went around back and looked around. Kraaang were everywhere.

"Where could she be?" Donnie asked.

"In an oven Donnie." Raph said sarcastically, "she could be anywhere in this lab."

Donnie gave him a glare, "shut up."

"Kinda don't have to." He replied.

"Well if you don't have anything nice to sa-"

Raph punched Donnie and he hit the wall, causing kraaang to look at them.

"The ones known as turtles must be eliminated." A kraaang said.

"Ah sewer bunnies." Raph replied.

You looked on your tracking app to see where your brothers were. The dots that were them were the color of their bandannas. The dots were blinking.

"Should I go check on them?" You asked yourself.

You looked at the blinking dots that represented your brothers. You bit your lower lip. You got up and grabbed your weapon.

Leo, Raph, and Mikey were fighting the kraaang while Donnie was picking the lock.

"You almost done Donnie?!?" Leo yelled.

"Almost. . .aaaaaaannnnnnd got it!" He said.

The girl and her dad ran out.

"Follow us!" Mikey said as they ran for the exit.

The kraaang shot at them and the doors were closing.

"We won't make it!" The girl yelled.

Her dad pushed her out along with the others before the door shut on him.

"Dad!" She yelled.

"Run! Don't worry about me." He said through the door.

The girl frowned.

Donnie placed his hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry. We'll save him one day."

"You will?" She asked.

"Promise." Donnie answered.

"What's your name?" Raph asked.

"April O'Neil." She answered, "what are yours?"

"I'm Leo and these are my brothers Raph, Donnie, and Mikey." Leo answered.

"Well, thanks for saving me.I'll just crash with my aunt for now." She said, "bye."

They guys waved and headed back to the lair.