Nightmare

A/N: Btw your brothers are 11 and you are 6

---Nightmare---

You walked in the lair and saw your brothers Raph and Mikey on the couch watching TV. "Hey guys! Whatcha doin?-" They turned their heads towards you and gave you mean looks. "Why are you here? Worthless." Raph said. "Why are you calling me?-"

"Ugh I don't want to see you anymore. You're so small and weak!" Mikey said. Leo and Donnie walked in. "Go away we don't need you you're so annoying!" Donnie yelled. "And you're ugly!" Leo yelled. Your heart broke piece by piece as you heard those words come out of your brothers mouths.

You ran out of the lair and into the sewers. You sat in a tunnel as you rocked back and forth. Those words kept flashing through your head.

"Worthless!"
"Weak!"
"Annoying!"
"Ugly!"

"(Y/n) wake up!"

---Nightmare over---

You shot up as tears filled your eyes. You saw 4 figures but your vision was too blurry. But you knew it was your brothers. You cried as you hug yourself. Your brothers all group hugged with you in the middle.

After about a 5 minute hug, Mikey asked "what happened?" "Just a bad dream." You said sniffling. "Hey it's going to be okay." Leo said. "Hey how about we all sleep in the living room?" Mikey asked. "Yeah!" They all said.

You smiled and helped set up pillows and blankets. You fell asleep but you felt all 4 of your brothers hugging you while sleeping.