Uh oh

Leo

You were playing with Leo's action figure of Captain Ryan in your room. You were running with it you hit the wall. You fell down and the toy's arm fell off too.

"Oh no what's Leo gonna say?" You whispered.

You stuffed it under your bed and went in the living room to watch Mikey play videogames.

Raph

You were reading Raph's comic books since he could trust you and ONLY you with them. You loved the stories in them. When you turned the page, you heard yelling so you turned so fast that it ripped. You gasped and looked through your short tempered brother's dresser. You found tape.

You tapped the page back together and put it up. You went in your room to go color.

Maybe he won't find out and yell at me. You thought.

Donnie

You were in the lab with Donnie. He was working on retro-mutagen. He left and you were curious on what retro-mutagen was. You walked over to it and looked at it. Since you didn't like the color green, you grabbed a pink chemical and put a drop in.

It turn into a light brown color.

"Ew." You said and put a drop of green in it.

It turned normal and you went to your room. But when you left, it started to bubble.

Mikey

You were watching Mikey's movie in your room. This was his favorite movie so you know you had to be careful. You drank you (f/d) (favorite drink) as you watched the ending. When it was over, you pulled it out and set your drink on the stand.You lost balance and fell down.

The drink wobbled and wobbled until finally. . .

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

it spilled all over his movie.

"Oh no!" You whispered yelled.

"Mikey's gonna kill me!"

You grabbed a rag and whipped it off. It left a few stains but it was the best you could do. You put in the case and set it on Mikey's dresser.

Maybe he won't notice. You thought.