The Truth

Donnie typed some final things on his computer and finally found some answers.

"Guys I found something!" He yelled.

His brothers ran over to him.

"What did ya find?" Raph asked.

"There's a paper that explains about...(y/n)'s real parents." Donnie gulped.

"Her real parents?" Mikey asked.

"Yes." Donnie answered, "it says that they went missing a week before (y/n) was born. Meaning that her mom was still pregnant with her. Then there's a newspaper that says bodies of (m/n) and (f/n) (l/n) found. Newborn daughter still missing. So they were killed."

"Who killed them?" Leo asked.

"Well figuring that the Kraang called (y/n) the 4377 project. I'll simply flip the numbers over and..." his eyes widened.

"What? What is it?" Raph asked.

"The hell project..." Donnie finished.

"Hell project?" Mikey asked.

"This means that (y/n) and her parents were in the kraang system and they were part of the plan." Donnie frowned.

"Where is (y/n)?" Raph asked.

"I'll go check her room." Mikey said and sprinted to your room.

"What would they use her for? She's just a kid." Raph said.

"I don't know. But we have to keep her safe." Leo replied.

"GUYS!" Mikey panicked, running in, "SHES GONE!"

"WHAT?!?" They flipped.

"Where did she go???" Donnie asked.

"Her (f/w) is gone!" Mikey yelled.

Leo's eyes widened, "oh no."

His brothers snapped towards him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN OH NO LEO??" Raph yelled.

"She went to go battle Shredder." Leo answered.

"WHY?" His brothers asked.

"I might've told her that he turned us into mutants." He replied.

Explosions of anger went off in his brothers' heads.

"Leo do you realize that all Shredder has to do is show her this paper to tell her that she's not our sister?!? What were you thinking????" Donnie yelled.

"She picked up the picture of Sensei and Miwa!" Leo yelled back, "she asked if that was her! I panicked and had to think of something!"

"Guys less talking more running!" Mikey yelled.

They geared up and headed to the surface.

(M/n) and (f/n) were running away from the kraang with you in your mother's arms. You were crying in fear.

"The ones known as test subjects 667 and 824 are getting away." Kraang said.

Your father opened a sewer cover and said, "put her there. They won't find her."

Your mother hopped down in the sewer and set you down. She stroked your cheek.

"I love you my little girl." She said and hopped back to the surface.

Suddenly, shots were fired and terrifying screams echoed her ears.

You opened your eyes and gasped. You were never a Homato.

"I was never apart of the family..." you whispered with tears rolling down your cheeks.