She's not gone....

Donnie was in his lab trying to figure out who wolf girl could actually be. He could only find articles about wolf girl and what she does. He groaned in frustration. Just then, the kraang beaker started blinking.

"Guys the kraang are up to something!" He yelled.

They geared up and headed to the surface. They ran to TCRI and snuck in.

"What could they be doing now?" Mikey asked.

"Anything at this point." Answered Leo.

The kraang logged into the computers, "project 4377 is still nowhere in sight."

"Kraang must find project 4377 or the one known as Shredder will exterminate kraang." Another one said.

The guys gasped.

"(Y/n) was here?" Donnie asked, "how long ago?"

"Only the kraang would know." Raph answered.

Suddenly, they heard foot steps. They looked around and saw a blurr exit the scene.

"I saw a huge tail." Mikey whispered.

"WOLF GIRL!" Raph yelled in anger.

They ran after her and stopped outside of TCRI.

"Where could she be?" Leo asked.

A huge bang was heard. Donnie pointed at the apartment stairs, "there!"

They followed her to the top of the building. Wolf girl looked around for a way to escape.

"You got nowhere to go wolf girl." Raph snarled pulling out his sais.

Leo and the others pulled out their weapons. Raph was about to stab her and she put her hands in front of her face.

"Raph please! It's me." She cried.

His eyes widened in disbelief then shut them, "no. You're not (y/n)! She died 6 years ago!"

He held up his sais again and she crunched into a ball.

"Raph Wait!" Donnie yelled.

Donnie walked up to wolf girl, "may I?"

She nodded and Donnie looked at her chest. His eyes widened as he saw the same scar that she had 6 years ago.

"Guys...it really is (y/n)." He softly cried.

Their eyes widened and they dropped their weapons. You looked at them with tears in your eyes. They hugged you tightly.

"We thought you were dead." Leo cried.

"It's been so long." Mikey sobbed.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Donnie asked.

"I'll answer everything once we get to the lair." You answered. 

You hopped down the building, using your claws to slow yourself down as you reached the ground. Your brothers watched you wildly. They followed you to the lair and they walked in and you were gone.

"(Y/n)? Where did you go?" Mikey asked.

Leo peeked in the lab and saw you slicing at your arm, "(Y/N)! NO!"

His brothers ran to the lab and gasped. Leo grabbed the blade and you gasped.

"No I need it! The kraang are tracking me!" You yelled, "there's a tracking device in me!"

Donnie grabbed some tweezers and looked at you arm. He gently sliced open your skin and pulled it out.

"Whoa." He said amazed while looking at it.

You grabbed it, through it on the ground, and stomped on it until it was in tiny pieces. Your eyes began to feel heavy and your body felt limp.

"(Y/n)!" Raph yelled catching you.

"She's out dude!" Mikey said, "what do we do?!?"

"Give her to me." Donnie said.

Raph handed your body to Donnie. Donnie sat down and examined you.

"She's been on the run all this time." He spoke.

"What do you mean all this time?" Leo asked.

"Since the kraang has been tracking her, she hasn't been able to eat or get enough sleep. I mean look at her guys." He explained, "she's so skinny that I can feel every rib in her body. She's exhausted."

They all looked at you, realizing how bad you looked after these 6 years.

"I'll take her to bed. Then we can figure out how all this happened." Donnie said.

He carried you and set you gently in your soft bed. You've forgotten what a bed feels like for so long that you felt like you were on a cloud. He placed the cover over you and kissed your forehead.