Hunting for a wolf

Raph and Slash went back to the lair.

"Slash just stay in my room." He said.

Slash walked to his room while Raph walked to the others.

"Guys I saw the wolf girl." He said.

"Did you?" Leo asked.

"Yeah she had fuzzy ears, a bushy tail, and razor sharp claws." He explained.

"Were you able to talk to her?" Donnie asked.

"She ran off before I could even speak. She gasped before she disappeared." Raph explained.

"Anyone up to go hunting?" Mikey asked.

Raph and his brothers went up to the surface. Slash followed them without them noticing. As they walked the streets, they looked around.

"(Y/n) would love this right now." Donnie said, "she always loved walking in the city."

His brothers frowned as they continued walking. They suddenly heard Kraang.

"Kraang needs guns to fire at the ones known as turtles." One said.

Leo and his brothers pulled out their weapons as the kraang popped out.

"The kraang are the ones who stole (y/n)!" Donnie yelled in anger.

"GET EM!" Raph yelled.

They attacked the kraang and Slash jumped in.

"Who is that?!?" Leo asked.

"Slash I told you to stay in my room!" Raph yelled.

"I can't let you have all the fun. Wolf girl is close." He replied.

He clanged 2 kraang together and they exploded. Suddenly, Slash heard something.

"She's here." He smirked.

"What?" The turtles asked.

Slash ran on top of a building. The turtles followed him and saw wolf girl standing on the edge. Slash ran towards her at full speed and she caught his fist. She growled furiously and made Slash rethink what he just did. He gulped as her eyes flashed bright red. She then tossed him off the building.

"SPIKE!" Raph yelled.

Wolf girl slightly looked at the turtles and her eyes became normal. She gasped in fear. Her eyes flashed red again as she howled at the moonlight.  She ran off, leaving the turtles speechless.

"She just killed Spike." Raph said unbelievably, "she will pay!"

"Raph lets go home. That's enough hunting for the night." Leo replied.