6 years later

It had been 6 years since you disappeared from the turtles. You were 17 now. You still had the tracking device in your skin. You had lost so much weight, that you could see your bones showing. Everyday you regretted how you treated the turtles.

They took you in because they loved you. They took care of you and everything. But you thought they hated you now after what you said...

The turtles were in the lair doing their own thing. So much has happened since your disappearance. More mutants have appeared and more missions were called. Donnie's lab exploded and fireworks came flying out. Raph had Spike on his lap and he tucked and rolled over the floor before being it.

"You okay Spike?" Raph asked.

Spike was okay. Raph sighed in relief.

Donnie coughed, "is everyone alright?"

"YOU ALMOST KILLED SPIKE!" Raph yelled.

"I'm sorry Ra-"

"No! I'm taking this until you know how to use it!" Raph said taking the mutagen and putting it in his room.

He set Spike on his bed and left. The mutagen spilt on the ground. Leo and Mikey walked in the living room.

"What happened?" Leo asked.

"Brilliant genius over here almost killed Spike." Raph glared.

"I said I was sorry!" He replied.

"Spike is the most precious thing I have left ever since (y/n) disappeared! It's been 6 years since I saw her joyful face!" Raph explained.

"It's been a rough 6 years for all of us, dude." Mikey said.

"Yeah...we all miss her as much as you do." Donnie added.

They hung their heads low in sadness.

You sat on the edge of the skyscraper over the city. You escaped the kraang when you were 15. You were always on the move since the chip was still in your wrist. You were so skinny that your bones started to show.

You had a blade to try to dig it out but you didn't know exactly where it was. Bags were under your eyes from lack of sleep from running from the kraang.

You sobbed into your knees, "I never should've left."