On The Lay Low

(f/j)=favorite juice

You woke up from your door slowly opening. You look up to see Mikey.

"Hey sis." He said, "I made you breakfast."

"Okay Mike I'll be out in a minute." You replied.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

You slowly stood up and looked at Mikey, "I'm good."

You and Mikey walked to the kitchen and you sat down. Mikey put a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes in front of you along with a cup of (f/j). 

"Thanks bro. It looks delicious." You said.

"No problem sis." Mikey smiled as he cleaned the kitchen.

The 3 other brothers walked in.

"Hey (n/n) how are you feeling?" Leo asked.

"Uh a little better." You answered taking a bite of your pancake.

"After you eat I have to change the bandage." Donnie said.

"Okay." You replied drinking your juice.

Raph didn't say a word or even look at you. You frowned as you finished your breakfast.

~In Donnie's Lab~

You took off your shirt revealing your sports bra. Donnie held up a familiar liquid chemical.

"Why are you doing that?"
"Because Donnie's gonna put something on your knee that will really sting."
"It burns!" 

You crunched into a ball, "Nu-uh! Not so fast! That's the stuff you used on me when I was 8!"

"It's the only way to clean it." Donnie replied.

"This is gonna be 1000 times worse." You said as Leo and Mikey held your hands.

Donnie poured the peroxide on your chest and it instantly burning as if your skin was melting off. You cried in pain and squeezed Leo and Mikey's hand. Tears were raining from your eyes. Raph couldn't watch you cry in pain.

He walked out of the lab as Donnie wiped your chest. Leo wiped your tears.

"Now the Neosporin." Donnie said.

"This hurts." You cried.

"What is going on in here?" A familiar voice asked.

Your brothers flinched, "We forgot to tell Sensei."

Splinter walked over to you and your brothers. His eyes widened when he saw Shredder's mark.

"Before you say anything Sensei, (y/n) was attacked by Shredder while we were on patrol." Mikey explained.

"We're taking care of her right now so she can heal faster." Leo added.

Splinter looked at you and saw tears in your eyes. He saw that you were in pain.

"I will bring you some green tea my daughter." He said and left.

"Please be gentle Donnie," You told him.

"I'll try (n/n)." He said rubbing the Neosporin on your chest.

You whimpered as he put it on. Your brothers were heartbroken to see you in pain. Soon he was done.

"Now the bandages." He said.

"Hey where'd Raph go?" Mikey asked.

"He doesn't want to be around me because he hates me." You said.

Your brothers froze.

"He doesn't hate you (y/n) and you know it." Leo said.

"Actually I don't. Ever since last night, he hasn't even looked at me. He hates me. . ."

Splinter handed you your green tea.

"Sensei where's Raph?" Donnie asked.

"In the dojo. You all need to train now." He answered.

"But Sensei I can't-"

"You are excused from training until you are fully healed. I do not want you to get hurt again." He replied, "That goes for patrol too. Right now all you need is rest."

You yawned as your eyes started to droop.

"Come on let's get you to bed." Leo said picking you up bridal style.

He walked in your room and looked at you. You were already fast asleep. From as much pain as you had a few minutes ago, he expected you to fall asleep. He laid you down, covered you up, and kissed your forehead.

"Sleep well sis. I love you."