Getting you to eat

Donnie's POV

I was getting (y/n)'s food ready while she was playing with Mikey. "Who wants tummy tickles!" I heard Mikey say while (y/n) was laughing. "Alright Mikey bring her in here so I can feed her!" I said putting the plate down on the table. Mikey put her in her high chair and she saw the broccoli and made a confused look. "Alright (y/n) eat up." I said.

I took a spoon and scooped some food and tried to put it in her mouth. "Yucky!" She yelled throwing her hands in the air. "Come on (y/n) so you can get big and strong like me." I said. "Is she eating?" Leo asked walking in the kitchen. "Yeah can you help?" I asked.

"Sure." He said and walked to (y/n). He held the spoon and said "Come on sis eat it's good". She turned her head the other way. Leo and I shrugged and Raph walked to us. "Munchkin not eating?" He asked. 

"Not at all." Mikey said. Raph took the spoon and said "Come on lil munchkin eat up so you can grow". "Nu uh!" She said. "Well I give up." He said. Splinter walked in and said "What seems to be the trouble?"

"(Y/n) won't eat." Leo said. "Hmm." He said stroking his beard. He got the spoon and did some sort of 'air plane'? I guess. "The air plane is landing whoosh." Splinter said and she ate it. "Whoa." We all said.

"How did that work?" Leo asked. "I did the same with you 4 but you just don't remember." He answered.