Kidnapped

You were training by yourself in the dojo. You wanted to take up for yourself; be stronger than you already were. You kicked the dummie and threw ninja stars at it. You tightened your fists and stared at it. Suddenly, someone walked in.

"What are you doing (y/n)?" It was Leo.

You sighed, "learning how to be stronger and not be weak."

He gave you a confused look and walked over to you. He placed his hand on your shoulder.

"You're not weak." He said, "you're at a different level than we are. You're at a level that you can handle at your age."

"But I couldn't even help myself when the kraang grabbed me. I'm weak Leo. It's as simple as that." You replied, "you said it yourself. Until you beat me you can't fight."

"You know what I do when I have times like this?" He asked.

"Watch Space Heroes."

"Other than that." He said.

"Sleep while your sitting?" You asked.

"It's not sleeping sis." He laughed, "it's called meditating. It helps me clear my mind. Wanna try it?"

"I mean if it'll help." You replied.

You and Leo sat down.

"Now. Close your eyes and clear your mind." He said.

You closed your eyes and see complete darkness. You suddenly hear cries of a baby girl. You tilted your head in confusion.

"I love you my little girl." A soft female voice echoed.

You opened your eyes and looked around. Leo was still meditating.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I heard a baby crying and the voice of a mother." You said looking at the picture of a man, woman, and baby, "is this me and sensei along with mother?"

Leo opened his eyes and immediately panicked inside his head. He had to think of something.

"Yes. That was before she got sick." He lied.

"Where were you guys?" She asked.

"We were at school when this picture was taken and when mom got sick." He lied.

"Why am I the only human in this family?" You asked.

Leo gulped at that question, "a babysitter was watching you while we were coming home. But shredder spilt mutagen all over us to turn us into this."

You couldn't believe it. Shredder turned your family into mutants. You hugged Leo tightly.

"I love you bro." You said.

Leo slowly hugged you back, rethinking what he just said, "I love you too."

You went to your room and changed into a pair of work out shorts and a tank top. You grabbed your (f/w) and snuck out of the lair. You climbed up to the surface where it was night time.  You knew where you were headed.

....Shredder's lair.

You looked around. You had no idea where his lair was. You only knew the kraang lair. You came across a church looking building. You climbed to the roof and peeled through a small entry way.

And there sat Shredder on his mighty throne. You growled under your breath at the sight of him. You pulled your weapon out until someone grabbed you.

"Well well well look what we have here." Said Bradford, "a little girl."

"Let me go!" You yelled.

He dropped you in front of Shredder and you gave him a death glare.

"Ah (y/n) (l/n). The one I tried to slice the heart out of." Shredder said.

"(L/n) is NOT my last name." You argued, "I'm (y/n) Homato."

Shredder laughed evilly, "that's what they want you to think."

He grabbed your hair and dragged you into a cell. You screamed in pain. He locked the cell.

"What does that mean?" You asked.

He dropped a piece of paper in the cell and you picked it up.

"Bodies of (m/n) and (d/n) (l/n) found under bridge. Newborn daughter still missing." It read.

You gave Shredder a confused look.

"You're not a Homato." He said and walked away.